Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vivid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skytiger

Skytiger

Vivid Dream Empty
1PostSubject: Vivid Dream   Vivid Dream EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:17 am

I truly pray this one doesn't come true.

A white 30 something man with a pleasant expression with a smile, was encased in a huge sea creatures grasp. The man was quite unaware that he would soon be devoured by the creature.

To me this is a warning of natural disasters where humans think 'is safe from all disasters'. Wrong, one is coming so quietly and quickly, that it will be over before those in its path realize they are dead. Or as we say in Texas, they won't have time to bend over and kiss their ass good by.

I sincerely hope no one else has had dreams similar to mine.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Vivid Dream Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Vivid Dream   Vivid Dream EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Skytiger wrote:
I truly pray this one doesn't come true.

A white 30 something man with a pleasant expression with a smile, was encased in a huge sea creatures grasp. The man was quite unaware that he would soon be devoured by the creature.

To me this is a warning of natural disasters where humans think 'is safe from all disasters'.  Wrong, one is coming so quietly and quickly, that it will be over before those in its path realize they are dead. Or as we say in Texas, they won't have time to bend over and kiss their ass good by.

I sincerely hope no one else has had dreams similar to mine.

I often have both dreams and waking visions about the people both in and out of the body who are working 24/7/365 to prevent what you are referring to from happening. They communicate with one another in codes I don't understand, but I get the impression they aren't worried, and if they aren't, neither am I.

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

Vivid Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-