Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Steps Required for Perfection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Two Steps Required for Perfection Empty
1PostSubject: Two Steps Required for Perfection   Two Steps Required for Perfection EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:37 pm

TWO STEPS Mean from Point A to Point B

The Great Scientist PLANNED a TWO-STEP “scientific method” to TEST HIS PRODUCTS, namely, the new Family. This is the END-TIME. God is pleased to reveal these thing NOW, and not before the END-TIME.

The “SCIENTIFIC” proposal

Point A. I will plant infant children in the clay fields of planet Earth, each for a set number of days. There, they will interact with devils in prison, who will force them to “show their stuff” (degree of “goodness”, or lack thereof). When their “timers” (hearts) stop ticking and they take their last breath, I will REMOVE THEM FROM THE CLAY.

Point B. I will draw them UP to Paradise, FIX their flaws as Clay Master, and have them STAND before My Throne.

“A” always comes before “B” in order for you to C (see). A plus B = C (see) is easy math!!

II Esdras 7:1 When I had finished speaking, the same angel was sent to me as on the 2 previous nights. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city (B) as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by (A) passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world (A) were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the (B) entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this (A) narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain (B) the blessings in store.

Point A is STEP-ONE in the Scientist’s testing protocol. It occurs in Satan’s prison chamber where demonic (do evil) tools await men to be born. They claim our bodies as “my house” so they can TEST (torment) them with NEGATIVE EVIL. STEP-TWO or Point B always follows A!! Father needs data gathered from A in order to correct, improve, and PERFECT His creations in B as He reprises His role of the Great Clay Master. Every good scientist who produces a product needs to test it for “quality control” to know its properties. For QUALITY ASSURANCE the First SCIENTIST has proposed (A) life on earth for each one of His offspring followed by the FIX-UP in (B).

A (Earth) to B (Paradise) Variables

Now we will do a little “exercise” to enhance your appreciation of Father’s skills as God, the Word-Master, as well as His penchant for anecdotes and parables to open our eyes to previously SEALED and HIDDEN truth. This helps us understand His continuing work as He rebuilds His Family upstairs.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto (A) a man which sowed good seed in his field (planet Earth): 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and (B) in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn (Paradise).

Luke 15:11 And he said, A certain man had two sons: 12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And (A) he divided unto them his living (man rules on planet Earth). 13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. 14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. 15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. 16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. 17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18 I will (B) arise and go to my father (in Heaven), and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, 19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. 20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24 For (A) this my son was dead, and (B) is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world (A) marry, and are given in marriage: 35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: (B) for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Luke 16:19 (A issues) There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and (B) was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man (devils clinging to Lazarus [Matt.12:43-45], who is a precious jewel to God, Mal. 3:6, 17), also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed (between hell and Heaven): so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw (B) heaven opened (our birth place), and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and (A) let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of four-footed beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. (the animals are men, Psalm 49:20) 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common (all men are “holiness unto the Lord”). 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven (B). 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I (and YOU too) should not call any man common or unclean.

Psalm 90:7 (A conditions) For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled. 8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance. 9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and (B) we fly away.

Psalm 22:27 (A) All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations (B) shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: (A) all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30 (B) A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust (human body) return to the (A) earth as it was: and the (living immortal) spirit shall return unto God (B) who gave it.

Enoch 10:15 And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16 (A) they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore. 20... And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth 21 destroy from off the earth. And (B) all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

Isaiah 66:18 (A) For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and (B) they shall come, and see my glory. 19 And (A) I will set a sign among them (named Jesus, the Son of God), and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20 And they shall bring all your (B) brethren (as REDEEMED spirits) for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

In all of the scriptural examples listed, “A” is always conditions men experience in TEST SITUATIONS in Satan’s prison. And the SCIENTIST explains to us His parameters and rationale for the TEST STAGE in II Esdras 7:1-15. “A” is not a stand alone condition in which man can fail to advance as devils and some preachers want men to believe. ALL MEN planted in “A” are REMOVED by the SCIENTIST to participate in “B”! God shall “lose nothing”! “It is not Father’s will that one sheep should perish”! And Mother Wisdom will receive again every child She bore to God on the Great 4th Creation Day.

II Esdras 2:34 Therefore I say to you Gentiles, you who hear and understand: 'Look forward to the coming of your shepherd, and he will give you everlasting rest; for he who is to come at the end of the world is close at 35 hand. Be ready to receive the rewards of the kingdom; for light perpetual 36 will shine upon you for ever and ever. Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

God is not a “dingy” Scientist doing slipshod work and failing to bring His “exercise with devils” to a safe and desirable conclusion. Devils and church doctrines teach that “few” men will be saved and enter Paradise. God’s hand is not too short that He can’t SAVE ALL those He created to be His Immortal Family. You may think that is the case for Father’s EXPERIMENT WITH EVIL TOOLS. But “few saved” refers to the number of men REAPED “every 24 hours daily”. It is the death toll of men whose names Jesus calls on a 24 hour basis. In the daily cycle, the “Husbandman” also “plants a few men” down here in fertile clay wombs. Our numbers accumulate upstairs daily until Father gains all those He created to make a full and complete SON-SUN-RISE for Family Reunion. But in the ABSOLUTE END, Father will REMOVE the entire population of men from the earth in one final move! It will be AWESOME! There is no “B” except “A” comes first.

Isaiah 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.

II Esdras 6: the time when a seal will be set on the age about to pass away. Then I will perform these signs: the books shall be opened in the sight of heaven, and all shall see them at the 21 same moment .... Fields (continents where men dwell) that were sown shall suddenly prove 23 unsown, and barns that were full shall suddenly be found empty.

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Back to top Go down

Two Steps Required for Perfection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1