Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny from Randy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skytiger

Skytiger

Funny from Randy Empty
1PostSubject: Funny from Randy   Funny from Randy EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:22 pm

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born. Statistics just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations Team revealed that North American men between 50 and 60 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.
This has come as very upsetting news to both me and most of my buddies, as none of us had any idea we were Japanese
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

Funny from Randy Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Funny from Randy   Funny from Randy EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:55 pm

This is like a Hungarian joke...
Pistike (Stevie) tugs at his mother's sleeves. "Mom, I don't want another little brother or sister..."
"But why, Pistike? Évike is so sweet, don't you think so?"
"Yes, she is, but I just heard someone on the radio saying that these days every third child born in the world is Chinese..."
Back to top Go down

Funny from Randy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-