Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions Empty
1PostSubject: Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions   Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:27 am

Food to remove from your diet if you have any flammatory disease or condition like Fibromailgia, Rosacea and the like:  One note...it takes about 3 months (Yes 3 months) to get the chemicals of these out of your system.  I did do this and that is what I found.

Plants in the Nightshade family
 contain a chemical called Capscium and Solanum which are poisonous to the human body. You can read more about these chemicals on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanaceae

Now it makes perfect sense as to why those of us suffer with this condition. After reading more about this I think I might just be able to remove these vegetables from my diet after all.

Common vegetables in the Nightshade family include: 
Tomatoes
Tomatilla
Peppers (all from the hottest to the sweetest)
Naranjilla
Eggplant
Potato (all varieties, including Sweet)
Pimentos
Golgi Berry
Tamarillo
Gooseberry
Pepino
Huckleberry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions   Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:20 am

I didn't know about this, but it doesn't surprise me, because so many plants in the nightshade family contain toxic chemicals. However, I'm wondering if it's possible to completely avoid exposure to the toxic alkaloids secreted by members of the Capsicum and Solanum genera. They grow in every vegetable garden and there piles of the fruits and tubers in the produce section of every food market.

I consider myself lucky not to be allergic to any of the nightshades, though of course I still have to avoid touching super-toxic species like Brugmansia when I'm doing gardening. However, I'm allergic to lots of species in the fabaceae family, especially the genus Acacia and its close relatives. I'm even allergic to Cannabis, and have to leave the room if someone lights up a joint. But I can eat peas, beans, etc. with no problems, so I really have no complaints.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

3PostSubject: Re: Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions   Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:50 am

I have Roxacea and before finding this out from my daughter who has a friend with this also, it was really bad.  I tried all kinds of skin lotion, creams, oils and the like to no avail.  My daughter told me about this from her firend and it really has helped lots!  Now I just have a rosey glow and no itching or pustules or acne caused by the Rosacea....and mine is also hereditary.  My father had it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

4PostSubject: Re: Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions   Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:52 am

I am also allergic to Dairy, not to be confused with Lactose Intolerance.  I would get sabaceous cysts after ingestng any dairy product...and it isn't all the anit-biotics they put in dairy either.  It is the natural substance Caseine that I am allergic too.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

5PostSubject: Re: Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions   Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Capsicum is not poisonous at all. It is the hot substance in chili peppers.
There are in fact several studies this century that show it helps against various ulcers, prevents types of cancer because it leads to apoptosis of bad cells, flushes out your veins etc. I don't know if a deadly dose has ever been established under normal eating conditions.
It is consumed everywhere in the Third World basically to disinfect cheap food and make it more palatable and to chase away colds and flus. Countries like Thailand or Mexico where even children eat chili have a significantly lower rate of cancer despite a similar pollution index.

However, I can believe that from an Ayurvedic point of view, people with a pitta imbalance (super-good digestion but cannot tolerate missing meals and generally intolerant of heat) should avoid it just like other hot spices. It could be like an allergy - manifesting for a long time afterwards.

I am allergic to yeast and mold (except some noble cheese varieties rendered harmless). Internal techniques (NLP visualizations) enabled me to eat some milder cheeses after years of abstinence though. Those techniques work. I am not allergic to MJ but I decided to cut it out of my life for psychic and human reasons 14 years ago... So your discovery may be a pitta dosha finding for ayurvedic physicians.

I can stand very little tomato in any form because tomato is not like it used to be...
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

6PostSubject: Re: Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions   Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:02 am

Here is what the article that I posted the link to says about Capsicum:
Capsaicin (IUPAC nomenclature 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-trans-6-nonenamide) is structurally different from nicotine and the tropanes. It is found in species of the genus Capsicum, which includes chilies andhabaneros and it is the active ingredient that determines the Scoville rating of these spices. The compound is not noticeably toxic to humans. However, it stimulates specific pain receptors in the majority of mammals, specifically those related to the perception of heat in the oral mucosa and other epithelial tissues. When capsaicin comes into contact with these mucosae, it causes a burning sensation little different from a burn caused by fire. Capsaicin affects only mammals, not birds. Pepper seeds can survive the digestive tracts of birds; their fruit becomes brightly coloured once its seeds are mature enough to germinate, thereby attracting the attention of birds that then distribute the seeds. Capsaicin extract is used to make pepper spray, a useful deterrent against aggressive mammals.

I can eat some peppers but mostly cannot as they give me gas..from both ends, therefore I try to stay away from them.  Onions do the same except if they are cooked...then they don't bother me as much as if they were raw.

Now what does make my body go off is Cumin.  I can't have any of that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7PostSubject: Re: Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions   Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosacea, Fibromyalgea and other Flammatory Condistions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-