Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Mind and New Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

A New Mind and New Eyes Empty
1PostSubject: A New Mind and New Eyes   A New Mind and New Eyes EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Learning to Read Again

HEADLINE

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

God is OMNIPRESENT. When God envisioned creating foundations circumscribed by environments or worlds, He had no basic supply of raw material around someplace from which to create things. Surely by now we have heard of “the BIG BANG theory”. God Himself is the original “Primordial Mass”, who exploded and sent out His contents spiraling way into what is now the cosmos. There is nothing else but Him! So...He took a bodily form as it pleased Him, and from myriads of lines of force streaming out of Him in all directions, He made and suspends everything we know as "matter" ... the creations ... stars, planets, galaxies of the visible creations, clouds of stellar dust, and the invisible creations that human eyes cannot see. God placed His signature with flair on all His works. From the small world of atomic particles to the vastness of the galaxies --- all express His glory. Since these lines of force and their end-products are all connected to Him and are part of Him, HE IS EVERYTHING ... ALL MATTER even though it is "outside" His form. It is as though every atom is some of His power-substance attached to Him by invisible strings of force. God is in-tune with every atomic particle. He can change it into whatever pleases Him.

God's FAMILY is made differently. From His chest area God took some of His spirit substance, whatever it is, and made a female counter-part, the mirror image of His goodness to become His Wife. Together they took small portions of their substance and co-created small duplicates of their glory or twin "images" in Wisdom's womb. These became the paired children of the FAMILY ....namely, US! They were placed in God's nursery until time to reveal them on earth in their generations. So God and Wisdom are both IN each offspring like two spirit-DNA strands, and it is impossible for any man TO BE otherwise. What we have come to know as "life", the ability to sense with five senses, to think, to have "feelings", emotions, and power to grow ... is a sharing of God's own sensory-perception as we experience life for the first time consciously. WE LIVE IN HIS LIFE! And God must deliver a whole panorama of "feelings", emotions, and sensations to the population of men on earth according to what is prescribed for each man's role. To help in our understanding of this God/man relationship, it is like the brain and the other body members. It is the brain that controls sensations and movements of the body parts; even so "messages" or "sharings" from God control our sensory perceptions. So...when God said, "I will not leave you nor forsake you," He was not being "technical". He cannot get away from us because HE IS US in every way we could not imagine! We are truly His second body as a BODY OF PEOPLE. Our true nature is exactly like His. We were made that way from the beginning according to Father’s PLAN found in “the BOOKS”!

NOW IN THE END God has informed us of who we are by continuing to introduce Himself to us. He has informed us that HE IS ALL that we know and sense as real in the visible world. In addition, He is ALL that we cannot see in the Heavenly realm. He cannot reveal ALL of Himself without telling us that those we call "men" are really billions of little "cells" of His spirit material housed in a clay mold (flesh) and shaped with a head, arms, torso, and legs and answering to earthly names. When each of us looks into a mirror, we say, "That is me"! All these considerations make it very clear why GOD IS OMNIPRESENT. Not only is all "matter" end-products or extensions of power radiating from Him...part of Him yet "outside" His "form", but with the mind's eye we must LOOK BEYOND THE FLESH OF MEN AND SEE GOD! I see earth's entire population as 7-billion "cells" of God's spirit material moving around on earth's surface---every one of them "feeling" individual, a "free mortal agent", conscious, intelligent, and having what men call "free-will". So GOD IS SUFFERING and enduring SELF-IMMOLATION OR NON-STOP CRUCIFIXION as He subjects His BODY CELLS on the earth to the treachery of devils. This is so that His upper student BODY may learn "perfect" behavior. This FAMILY EDUCATION PLAN produces a simultaneous "kindergarten exercise" in the first-life phase of existence for one set of children (those on earth) and psychodramas or "food for thought" for another set of graduate students in the Archangels' "altaring" or "perfection" schools. Looking at men from the perspective of the Highest-Creator makes it difficult to see men from dark eyes of ignorance. When I see any man regardless of his degree of ignorance and captivity by devils, I see a "cell" of God in "exercise", who will be amazed when he learns the majesty of his creation and the glory of his heritage. This is the perfect meaning of God's OMNIPRESENCE! He is all matter and man! This is "GOOD NEWS" for man, but can you imagine the astonishment and confoundment these WORDS cause devils?!!

"First of all believe that there is One God who created and framed all things from nothing into a being. He comprehends all things and is only immense, NOT TO BE COMPREHENDED BY ANY. Who can neither be defined by any words, nor conceived by the mind," II Hermas I:1-3.

Acts of John in the New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke, section 101, "But what I am is known to me alone, and no one else. Let me have what is mine; what is yours you must see through me; but me you must see truly not that which I am, (as) I said, but that which you as (my) kinsman, are able to know...You must know me as, then, as the torment of the Logos, the piercing of the Logos, the blood of the Logos, the wounding of the Logos, the fastening of the Logos, the death of the Logos”.

"The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me and where is the place of my rest?" Isaiah 66:1.

"Thou hast beset me before and behind, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there," Psalm 139:5-8.

"But will God indeed dwell on earth? Behold the heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee," I Kings 8:27

Now let’s learn to READ again. We will go to kindergarten and first grade again. I can remember Dick, Jane, Sally, Spot and Puff. There was a mother and a father in this family, while Spot was their pooch and Puff was their kitten. Stories about their adventures taught most of us to “read” in our primary education. I am now a student in “Most High” school, and my spirit-eyes are now open as I recall some lines of text from God’s OPEN BOOKS!

This time, Creator God is Our Father, Matthew 23:9, Ode of Solomon 8:8-26. And Mother Wisdom is now “Our Mom”, Psalm 82:6-8, and Psalm 87, Wisdom of Solomon 7:8-30.

“See Father walk” is now viewed by me from a mature perspective. It is because Father “dwells in us and walks in us”. Father is walking on earth through all men moving in many directions and going about doing their daily activities.

“See Father work” also has a bigger meaning. In a lesser sense God is “doing all the work” that men seem to do. And that is because without His presence in us, we can do nothing, not even to breathe.

“See Father’s Body” (form) is the collection of all human beings clothed in flesh and blood. I can not see Father’s BODY from my low and restricted vantage point, but there is a “cloud of witnesses” upstairs who watch His BODY every day, Hebrews 12:1-2. You know them as our guardians, “holy spirits”, and leaders whom we experience as our consciences and teachers. They are “starry crowns” assigned to each human incarnation. God has given them to us “to keep us in all our ways”, Psalm 91:4 and 11.

“Spot and Puff” are pets Father made for our entertainment and to be with us as friends and members of our families. And some people treat their beloved pets as members of their families! See Secrets of Enoch chapters 58 and 59. Since God is the spirit of life and He permeates all things, animals also can do nothing without God in them doing their works. Cats behave like cats and dogs behave like dogs because of the nature God gave to them. All animals and their natures are from the Spirit of God that maintains their life.

“Run spot! Run! See Spot run!” is a command by one of the children to get Spot to fetch a ball or a stick that one of the children threw. And Spot, the playful thing that he is, bounds after the ball or stick and returns with it in his mouth. Dick and Jane pet him on the head and they repeat the act again as they laugh in joy! Father’s spirit is making Spot give those children a happy day.

“See Puff play! Oh, see Puff jump! Jump! Jump, Puff”! Baby Sally has a ball of yarn on a string and she is giving Puff a work-out. She is moving the yarn away as Puff tries to pounce on it. Sally giggles as Puff swats at the yarn and then pounces on it.

Father has returned from work in His 1937 Studebaker. “Hello, Dad, said Dick! How was your day at work”! The children all run to Him for a hug and a kiss. And Father replies, “It was fine, Dick! All is well”!

Mom smiles and calls from an open window, “Come Dad, come! Do come in and eat”! Mom has baked and apple pie and it is cooling off on the window sill. All the children, Spot and Puff go inside and sit at the dinner table for a wonderful meal prepared by Mom.

Written scenarios similar to this are written in our childhood text books. This is how many of us were taught to read.

From the Most High perspective, now I see Father’s flesh and blood BODY walking around on planet Earth as the entire population on humanity in any and all moments. At the cellular level, a man is a single cell of Father’s living spirit substance stuck in a clay container. The human body of a man is his personal “cell wall”. Unlike the cells of the human body, Father’s body cells are not stuck together as a mass of tissues. God’s individual cells are separated by spaces, and they move about randomly and do many different activities. This exactly the way it will be in the END. There is a STAR-SUN with your TRUE NAME on it designating that STAR as your personal heritage. These STARS are scattered throughout the cosmos, and there are vast distances of SPACE between them. We on earth refer to these distances in terms of “light years”. That is because the cosmos of universes, galaxies, and star systems are all WITHIN GOD. So to SEE GOD as He actually IS cannot be done, because He is SO VAST. He gathered Himself into a Spirit Body-form that we can relate to, and placed this form on a Throne in what is the Headquarters and Throne-room. This is “Our Father” that we will see sitting with Mother Wisdom when we appear before them. I SEE GOD or visualize Him this way using my minds eye! There is nothing outside of God. Everything that we can know and see is all within His BODY and form. He upholds everything and prevents it from falling. He is the FOUNDATION and SUPPORT of everything that “IS”.

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Revelation20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

God is the Master and Author of the Words written in His Play-books. The BOOKS are OPEN at this time, as Father teaches from what He wrote in them. Using what we know about God today, we need to modify what we thought about Him, while we were in darkness (IGNORANCE). We have to learn how to READ from the HIGHEST BOOKS!

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Psalm 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Back to top Go down

A New Mind and New Eyes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1