Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Possess Your Star-Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

How to Possess Your Star-Home Empty
1PostSubject: How to Possess Your Star-Home   How to Possess Your Star-Home EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:27 am

“The Land Which the Lord Thy God Giveth Thee”

HEADLINE

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

The land that the Lord God gave us is not on earth. The planet earth is a part of the devil’s prison-chamber complex. God’s PLAN is to burn it and make it disappear from the creations. It is just a temporary STEP-ONE “stage” upon which devils are employed to “exercise” and test men with NEGATIVE EVIL.

Genesis 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

The gifts of God are without repentance. They “last forever” and cannot pass away.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

The planet Earth in which devils have abused mankind for centuries is written down for destruction as recorded in the Heavenly tablets (books) which are now open.

Isaiah 24:17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Do not look to the blind Jews and the nation of Israel for truth. They are fighting Arabs over a dry desert that God plans to burn and make it disappear. The Jews have always failed to understand God, because He blinded their eyes.

Isaiah 29:9 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. 10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Isaiah 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. 11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, 12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.

The question asked is how long shall men be BLIND?? The answer is “until men are REMOVED FROM THE PLANET EARTH”. Once they arrive in Paradise as REDEEMED SPIRITS reaped from the grave to be MADE OVER AGAIN by the Clay Master, God will tell them everything. These Words apply not just to the Jews but also to everyone who attempts to touch, open, and read His SEALED BOOK!

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

We know Jesus could open, read and understand THE BOOK, because he by definition is “THE WORD OF GOD”.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

In the END OF TIME one other son is given the task of preaching from THE BOOK. It is "John", who ate the BOOK! And “you are what you eat”! The LAST DAY SON-SUN is required by God to testify the "everlasting gospel" to the world.

Revelation 10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Jeremiah 50:44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them.

Jeremiah 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; 21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; 22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. 24 And I will render unto Babylon (Revelation 17, and 18) and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea (powers of darkness) all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.

Simply put, the everlasting gospel is this: “mankind was created IMMORTAL as living spirits made of Father's spirit-DNA”! As such, the spirits of men can never die, nor be destroyed. WE ARE GOD'S LIVING CELLS whom He calls, "My children"! We are His little temples, and “He dwells in us and walks in us”!

Wisdom of Solomon 2:23 ..But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self; it was the devil's spite that brought death into the world, and the experience of it is reserved for those who take his side.

"The land which the lord thy God giveth thee" clearly is not anywhere on Earth. Planet Earth is a strange land. It is part of Satan's prison-complex. When Abraham asked God about the land He promised to give to him, consider Father's answer.

Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Exodus 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.

One cannot inherit planet earth, let alone forever. The PLAN is to burn it. But “THE STARS” are that land mentioned in the same sentence. Closed eyes cannot see this, even when it appears “in your face”!!

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

There is a STAR in Heaven with your TRUE name on it. That is the land Father PLANNED to give to each of His offspring. It will never pass away and be destroyed. And we (humans) have not yet been assigned our personal property “star”. When we learn and locate our assigned inheritance, it will be "the land which the lord thy God giveth thee".

The Kingdom of God and our TRUE HOME is an everlasting Kingdom that will never pass away.

Psalm 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Men are “aliens” sent from Heaven to Satan’s prison complex for a “set term” in a scientific test by Creator-God. It is God’s children (GOOD) versus EVIL (devils).

Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Conclusion

“The land which the Lord promised to give to Abraham’s seed (the princes of God)” is stardust! Simply put, it is the stars. The name of each son/daughter pair is assigned to them. We see from cosmology that the STARS are exceedingly HUGE with wild environments, which we will have to conquer and make them habitable. We will have to work together in concord using the talents Father has given us to master and control such bizarre places. Some have gas environments, frozen liquid contents, and temperatures near absolute zero. Others have blazing fiery atmospheres and volcanic properties. Clouds of swirling gases whip through their terrain; lightening blasts through their skies and strikes their surfaces; volcanic activity is often very pervasive. It continually reshapes the landscape. So you thought when you RISE TO HEAVEN, you would be spending eternity singing and praising God and consuming milk and honey, did you?? That is a very superficial, child-like perspective, a conclusion derived by men who cannot OPEN THE BOOK. We will all have to “go to school” again and learn spirit-world physics, the new math, chemistry, and master the skills needed to SUBDUE THE LAND!

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

God has not created us to be LAZY WIMPS! YOU will have to learn complex skills and fathom new Heavenly dimensions in order to possess “the land which the Lord thy God has given thee”! Can you say, “Amen”!
Back to top Go down

How to Possess Your Star-Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1