Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can You Imagine? ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Can You Imagine? ... Empty
1PostSubject: Can You Imagine? ...   Can You Imagine? ... EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:03 am

Eyes Have Not Seen and Ears Have Not Heard

Your spirit-DNA heritage from God is your birthright from God Almighty. God dwells in us and walks in us! He is the Living One, and YOU are just a tiny “cell” of His immortal life encased in clay (body of flesh and blood). He shares His conscious awareness and sensory perceptions with you, so that you can say, “I am a live”. You cannot escape from God because He is YOU, and collectively ALL HUMAN BEINGS are God’s “spirit-cells”. Collectively WE ARE THE BODY OF GOD walking around as flesh and blood. Father has great plans for us as a FAMILY! What is in this “heritage” for YOU? Remember that “Esau despised his birthright”! What benefit did his rejection give him? There is a lesson to be learned from that story just for you.

Jesus said, “In my Father’s house are many mansions”. He said that to dirt poor farmers, potters, carpenters, and fishermen, who owned very little property and no wealth. This was to heighten there imaginations about the goodness of God. The story of going from rags to riches has a certain positive appeal to a beggar wearing rags.

In our minds we have learned that a "mansion" is a luxurious house or palace of a landowner or a king. It is his home and residence. God means so much MORE than that! He has said, “We are like the stars", because each star/sun we see in the night sky is the PERSONAL HOME for each twin pair or married couple. Can you image inheriting your personal STAR as your own home-world? You and your mate will be responsible for making it a habitable palace. This is what was taught by Joshua parsing out the promise-land of Canaan to the conquering Hebrews after they took possession of the land of Palestine. We will have to help one another build as sharing brothers and sisters. Two people just can’t build a world! Support from many builders can to make a HUGE STAR into a personal place of residency where two angelic people may reside. Your territory will be as massive as the sun in size! The Sun weighs about 333,000 times as much as Earth. It is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside of it. We will also have to build guest-homes for when our brothers and sisters come to visit us! God's PLANS and thoughts for us are mind-boggling and absolutely STUNNING. Father has done this JUST FOR US!! Enjoy your musings about your heritage. Ha! Ha! Ha! Each star will eventually have a population of two (2) people, the owners!! LOL

Glory! Glory! Glory! .. to all the children of God, the mature angels around the Throne, who STAND before our Father and Mother! Glory to all men on earth! We all MUST RISE. And glory to the infant-spirits in His nursery, who also must be sent to planet Earth and be planted in human wombs!! This is the HERITAGE PLANNED for all created sons and daughters of the Most High God! Whether you believe in God or not, and whether or not you accept God as Creator, this is His PLAN! YOU did not make yourself and He did not need your permission or approval to create you as His offspring. YOU ARE A CREATED “PRODUCT”, a comodity that Scientist God is “testing” in STEP-ONE using negative EVIL. You will receive this blessing because you are a “chosen” child and Creator God “loves you with an everlasting love”. Amen!

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

This document is just a small fore-taste of what Father has just for you!! Amen!

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

I know I never could have imagined anything like this if I lived a 100 years. But we know today because Father opened my eyes and focused my mind on the Words written in the Book!

Psalm 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Can You Imagine? ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: