Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SR's passing over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

SR's passing over Empty
1PostSubject: SR's passing over   SR's passing over EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 12:40 pm

Kyle Griffith, known online as SpiritRebel, hasn't posted on his twitter account or other forums for 1-2 years now.

According to his messages about his health, I assume he must have passed over naturally, after a fruitfull fullfilled lifetime.

He was unique and is probably to replaced by no one but i guess he would appreciate us people getting his free public writtings a place to be read and discussed online.

As he was my best friend, i'll describe how his passing over affects me as others who befriended him join me for dedication and spiritual bond as Spiritual Revolutionaries.

We can allready rejoice for him to be cleared of the constraints of physical aging and look forward appreciating his continuing help and presence.
Back to top Go down
Colin

SR's passing over Empty
2PostSubject: Re: SR's passing over   SR's passing over EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 2:49 pm

I regard "War in Heaven" as one of about half a dozen documents that are essential for understanding the world we now live in, yet it receives very little recognition, even from those familiar with such literature. The main reason for this, I believe, is that it describes aspects of reality that almost everyone prefers to believe are impossible and unreal, much less true, since some are truly horrific. Yet, in my personal experience, not only are they most definitely real, they are currently being employed by experts to enslave and exploit us.

There is one other aspect of his legacy that is not only remarkable, but can serve an on-going practical purpose. His writings emerged from what is variously called thought transference, telepathy, ESP, channeling and so on. This faculty can be used not only to transfer information between incarnate entities, but also between them and those discarnate - i.e. "dead".

Even though KG is no longer incarnate, he undoubtedly now exists in another state of being. It should be possible for those of us still here who knew him to establish contact with him using techniques similar to that which he so successfully employed.

Is anyone else interested in setting up an experiment to test this proposal?
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

SR's passing over Empty
3PostSubject: Re: SR's passing over   SR's passing over EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:38 pm

Colin#2 : " It should be possible for those of us still here who knew him to establish contact with him using techniques similar to that which he so successfully employed.

Is anyone else interested in setting up an experiment to test this proposal? "

Yes ! if you have the skill or inclination for channeling
there's no reason why you shouldn't try to contact him in the astral
except perhaps the places each of you are used to frequent may be too far away to do it.

usually channeling with members of the IC is done on a NEED basis :
that is to say if you need help or information that none in your surrounding field of spirit or citizen can provide.
According to the IC description of the process, it's neither easy nor less then a very serious activity.

" I regard "War in Heaven" as one of about half a dozen documents that are essential for understanding the world we now live in, yet it receives very little recognition, even from those familiar with such literature. "

I've rarely found any literrature that allowed me to make the breakthrought ( learn to learn ).
So for me WIH has a special place as being the best book in the field,
followed by other less important ones that i don't actually even remember the titles.

Please feel free to share publicly about the other documents you're referring to if you feel righteous doing so.

"The main reason for this, I believe, is that it describes aspects of reality that almost everyone prefers to believe are impossible and unreal, much less true, since some are truly horrific. Yet, in my personal experience, not only are they most definitely real, they are currently being employed by experts to enslave and exploit us."

i don't know why but you may be true : people are in general fearfull
and their mind close when it comes to the grim stuff.

However, for having read it dozens of time, i know WIH is very balanced between the short precipice of horrors
and the infinite fields of good. Provided the reader has enough courage to read it in full
as the powers of Good are described in full extent toward the end ( Gods chapter ).

I believe in Godesses and Gods who are protecting Earth and are a higher stage of evolution in every fields :
beside them the "experts who try to enslave and exploit us" are stupidly corrupt arrogant single souls...

It's thanks to such Divine beings' advancements that interstellar travel is now possible, safe and accessible,
something it wasn't during the previous century for exemple....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SR's passing over Empty
4PostSubject: Re: SR's passing over   SR's passing over Empty

Back to top Go down

SR's passing over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-