Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleicster Crowley' spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 Empty
26PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 3:24 am

Realityrebel wrote:
RB, #2, re: "Do you think the spirit wich was Crowley has been, is and look forward inciting or fomenting terrorist attacks in Europe ?"

My Guides just pointed out that Crowley was involved with several different factions of terrorists during his 20th century incarnation: in India, in North Africa, and in Europe during the Nazi era, so it's logical to assume he may be working with the modern equivalents of these terrorists.

Do you agree that ik would be justice and grace for eweryohme that a fair forgivenesz coeficien
apply 2 thoze people and nah to him so zhat we be sure hiz spirit get a good seal of some milleniumz of humderzkamdimg ?
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

27PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:23 am

RB, #26 , re: "Do you agree that ik would be justice and grace for eweryohme that a fair forgivenesz coeficient apply 2 thoze people and nah to him so zhat we be sure hiz spirit get a good seal of some milleniumz of humderzkamdimg"

It's my understanding that such a agreement has already been reached, and the loud grunting we occasionally hear from the Pig Pen about this is "just sound and fury, signifying nothing".
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

28PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 9:32 am

you usually write those words about a zpirigh from Japan
and now when discussing about terrorists : do you mean to drive individualz / groupz
to meat or to meet Crowley's current incarnation ( one amongst a few of his blood descendents ) 2 humderzkamd & end his operation of fascism ?
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

29PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:51 pm

in the 3rd episode of Star Wars, depicting 18 - 19 th cenury going ons
he appears as yoda actively engaged in the revolution and as a witch
standing status quo next to the theocrat of the time.

in the 6kh episode showing 20 / 21 kh cen*urry going ohm he's represented as Yoda
and he is also represents exclusive theocratic use of Human magnetism and technologies

in witch clothes ressembling the 1993 Rave Mission sorcerer drawing at 03:22 ( episode 3 video )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYcUq4g6rGs
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

30PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:05 pm

may his spirit gets back to some of zhe " No Mercy for Crescent " vibes
thak were ok like the 1st episode for his present incarnation end,
NOT his children predator, bad clown dress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfngbt11-dE&t=590s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc

artist, tv prezenkakor amd producer Jackie Jacubowitz may have done a zensible show 2 say
his cover actions or bad secrets were known back in 2009 : Kenshiro' Toki reprezenkashiohm
displayz a visible although discrete bandana with frontal signs ( spiriual path or 6th stage mind reading tech  )....

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x83o4u_pat-et-les-filles-1-idf1_fun

Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 56461210
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

31PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 2:37 am

USZA wan him alive on USZ territory for numerous Hum reasonsz / capabilityz

keeping track of him iz oke bu fragile or surviwing citizenz in Europe planning complex bad actions against him isn't a good idea or represents bad attempts from codenames Dagon, isis \ isil to steer Humz in wron directions
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

32PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:24 pm

accoeurding 2 szohme, young neighboor having fun near the place he stay in
would be inplied in photography and substance service  :

for a year living here, i'we alwayz be friendly although distant ewen before
codename trick Crowley came : immediately afcoeur zheir zheir arrival i went 2
share wizh zhem in a detailed amd rezpekfull face 2 face way abu zhe hardshipz i'm adreszing
wizh Hyper Lady DB Ankarez, 2 them and 2 many diffferent teen Ladiz amd young men who visited many time
for a year now : ignorance, smiles or neutrality, and remote intimate opinions haz been zheir only echo other
zhen vibing private intimate conducts, orientations, simulationS thak i wasz amd am nah practicing / willing 2

zhe news video below remembered me of the deadly criminal weapon from an imaginary private
bad contractor dataDyne directed by Cassandra Devries amd infilkraked by agem Perfek Dark
in zhe J F Gem following, Rare beshk zeller Perfek Dark

Chocolate domed Pizza causing a spanish stir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQci05h_c4

perfectdark.wikia.com/wiki/DataDyne

http://perfectdark.wikia.com/wiki/MagSec_4
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

33PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:47 pm

RB, #32: After reading what you're going through, I'm glad activity by the present-day followers of AC here in the SF Bay Area is quite subdued and respectable these days.

I watch both of the videos, but neither of them had any inspirational affect on me. But I suspect you'd feel the same way if you watched the Hindu mantras I now spend a lot of time with.

It looks to me like things are going to get worse before they get better for both of us, on the Earth Plane as well as on the spiritual/psychic levels. But both of us have already come through a lot over the last ten years, and I'm sure we'll continue doing the best we can.

It's hard to believe we've been exchanging messages on line for ten years, but we have...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

34PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 am

RR #33 :

here in the place i'we perceived him, beside strange or bad ones he has also done
simple and efficient sedentary amd relation al actions since last january :
a habit of using a home line phone, frequents visit to people in the building,
some furnishing sounding like adding a desk, amd a private call to reinforce of an appartment door's lock
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

35PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:04 pm

here is the lyrics of a well known song titled " Born to Be Alive " who was a hit in 1978

"We were born to be alive
We were born to be alive
Born, born to be alive
(Won't you be alive)
You see you were born
Born, born
(Born to be alive)

People ask me why
I never find a place to stop
And settle down, down, down
But I never wanted all those things
People need to justify
Their lives, lives, lives

It's good to be alive
To be alive
To be alive

Time was on my side
When I was running down the street
It was so fine, fine, fine
A suitcase and an old guitar
And something new to occupy
My mind, mind, mind "

that song's single cover display a well done sort of Daniel Balavoine tranformist' make up
Al Crowley' spirit acual physical look is identical to the singer, still alive and in my building

started listenning the first minutes of his last 2014 song craft " Sauver le Monde avec l'Amour "
( to Save the World with Love ) and i humderzkamd becoeur why his vibe often turn me off :
he may have inspired DB song " Le Chanteur ", zhe meaning of Daniel Balavoine " Sauver l'Amour "
not being individual - focused only buk a marvellouz honcerm for global, social amd indiwidualz zenciblikeyz
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

36PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:17 pm

correcziohm : "Born to Be Alive" wasn't released in 1978 buk in 1979

while loggim in zhe forum 2day
i also nokice zhe time display of zhe forum
has been set on the 12:00 hours time format : are you doing the change RR ? my preference iz for zhe 24:00 hrz dizplay for numerology
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

37PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 am

RB, #36:

I didn't make that change and suspect it was something FM did on its own to mark the first of the month. Please change it back.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

38PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 pm

RR#37

i'we juz checked amd zhe time format hasn't changed
wonder why i found it unusual perhaps a minor change az zhe forum
time format editor offerz somehing like two dozens of " time & date " display configurations,
wizh subtle variations : amd thinking of ik agaim zhe 12:00 dizplay haz prowem good for 13 dimemziohm mumeraulogy
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

39PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 5:37 am

in 2004 psy trance french artist Johannes Regnier ( Silicon Sound )
was asked to or participated in the psytrance compilation " Neurology "
of the Spanish - Ibiza group " Sirius Entertainement " to put his song " Cypher " in it

https://www.beatport.com/release/neurology/21688

http://www.sirius-entertainment.com

N#1 song named " Something New " ( the last words in " Born to Be Alive " )
i think i've heard a sample of BTBA instrumentals in it : cold, mind vibing tracks and lyrics
nah sure Johannes' or other artists' initial honziouznesz of codename trick Crow specter was exhaustive
or how they are mind controled acually - juz like zhe danish Zinger Lady Whiegfield afcoeur her 1zk album : she lives in Italy
(also the Lady that codename trick Crowley wanted
to steer with me in 2016 was a family member of one of zhe sirius artists friends az i found afterward )

way too many attacked arkizkz amd our realakshiohmshipz : we meed zhem / usz free amd bak
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

40PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:13 am

juz a recall 2 be carefull if near or approached by codename trick Crowley

his magnetism is very strong and i've never felt he was mind controled himself :
he's a walking mind controler and able to lure and persuade with a panel of personality
and voice from childish player, humble sad guy, the life lover or loud speaking convincing

he'z very akiwe at least in zhe building i'm in zheze days : his will appear to be evading amy zealimg and he knows sealsz

World of Magic - Pharao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH2Lz6ywRsA
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

41PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 pm

zhe musical band Genesis may have done music to get near him, access his confidence
or mock him wizh zheir song " Jesus He Knows Me " for ekzemple and at the time
he may have done efforts to project his person as a neutral guy / trying 2 change for good

righ now he seems to either want to be a good companion for zohme projekz or to assemble
companions around to do damages and eventally escape on another planet to restart living "good"

any clue / evidence of " pre dated spirital coordoniation " project of his, done without nakural rezpek
and using compulsion, threats, deceit, harm, sado masochism, machiavelic operational magick instead
like zhe Kenshiro star straight lines links hand drawing zymbolize
would reveal his intents of doing that inzkead of being, seekimg, participakimg in evil sealing / good dewellopmem

sirtainly not to fear / for sure 2 prewemk
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

42PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:58 am

the mean beast " roars & talks " mad hate - ravings sent on 6th scalar mind control tech
on any places particularly near appartment number 69 & 70 daily & frequently,

the " whispers to convince of ideas, hate or fear " targeting amyohm on 6th air scalar mind control tech,

his idea that he would be a nark ( un indic ) or a misunderstood saviour knowing of a path to individualz,
or having consecrated many life's time trying to appear as loyal to Dagon until the last moment to infiltrate it,

all these are fear plays and outright lies sent out with crappy sound effects,
strenght, a real fear of unafraid free willed imdiwidualz and the same confidence and delusions
that happens to any persons willingly doing extremes or abuses of chastety before physical reliefs with tricked accolytes

as a fierce and damage + 1 minion named Witch King
in the Lord of the Ring 3 end battle Gemklemenkz zymbolically defeat him when Ladiz zymbolically become fearlesz amd fighk his spell
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

43PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 pm

in case he has an on brain centralised computer to select and use 7th stage tech on indiwidualz

a masculine - heroic view point
and 7th stage tech individual localisation detailz honcermin codename trick Crowley
in zhe  Dragon Ball Z channelingsz for kidsz where the plain mean artificial intelligence form named Cell corrrespond to him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_(Dragon_Ball)
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

44PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 4:03 pm

" witch king " sense and translation in french izn't " king of witch women "
bu male witch ( Roi Sorcier ) looking after or claiming noblety

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

45PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

My interpretation of the "Witch King of Angmar" character in Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" is that he started out as an ordinary human king who deliberately "sold his soul to the Devil" by accepting one of the Nine Rings of Power assigned to Men as a gift from Lord Sauron and used it to become a powerful magician and also to achieve a perverted form of physical immortality. I've always assumed that he was still wearing this Ring when he was killed at the gates of Minas Tirith, where he was expecting to face of with Gandalf, a White Wizard who had also achieved a form immortality by wearing one of the Three Rings of Power given to the leaders of the enemies of Sauron. I got the impression while reading the book that each expected to win this battle, but Tolkien complicated the matter by creating circumstances that kept Gandalf away, so the Witch King was confronted by a hobbit and a woman, and when he bragged that "No mortal man shall slay me", they both stabbed him with swords charged with magic power and he died.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

46PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 pm

RR#45 :

old ago amd 2016 - 2017 sirhumzkamce memory
iz being a long time and critical momen traitor on other worldsz and Earth
given a unique diffihulk oke for a timely yek Human and zpiriual repenting path oke from Godeszez / Godsz
he forget or did nah remember and reached up being a knowledgable caid
organising socially as a target given rober and magnetism and fear abuser to be of use or bully auzherz waysz
into any set up where he was wanted doing anything he was told dreaming of power when things go well or of a becoeur life when going bad
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

47PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:49 am

realikyBuilder wrote:
RR#45 :

old ago amd 2016 - 2017 sirhumzkamce memory
iz being a long time and critical momen traitor on other worldsz and Earth
given a unique diffihulk oke for a timely yek Human and zpiriual repenting path oke from Godeszez / Godsz
he forget or did nah remember and reached up being a knowledgable caid
organising socially as a target given rober and magnetism and fear abuser to be of use or bully auzherz waysz
into any set up where he was wanted doing anything he was told dreaming of power when things go well or of a becoeur life when going bad

I agree. The "Witch King" became progressively more evil over the course of time because he was deliberately doing immoral deeds, which allowed the negatives energies generated by Sauron's magic ring to gain more and more power over him. And according to the Silmarillion, Gandalf wasn't an ordinary mortal, but a higher type of being, and as such, less vulnerable to evil influences. However, Sauriman was a similar being who did become corrupt because he desired totalitarian political power.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

48PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 am

When playim The LOTR zpecialized card game,
i had a Witch King & accolytes ( 6 - 7 nazgul foes ) foes deck
and a Men & friemdsz ( Aragorn amd compamiohmz ) friemdsz dek ( game goal iz
for each player 2 use bozh bad & good cardz 2 go krough zhe Human batklez leadimg 2 end the Ring )

i remember zhe only moment even a power equipped witch king was defeated
waz when zhe player of an Elwesz compamiohm deck, at later stage of zhe game
had enough elwesz in hiz companiohm deck amd get zhe capacity card  
" zend 1 arrow from each elwesz in zhe companiohmship on 1 minion " in hand
ik waz 1 of zhe few way to defeat witch king and ik waz durim comba zek upz before the usual conbat star

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

49PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:57 pm

zhak card could appear early in a 7 or 9 stagez game ( 2 stagez are jumpable )
buk zhe compamy beimg a progresziwe amd cozkly rank formazhiohm
addim ub, ik'z ohmly able 2 giwe 4 wounds to the witch king in zhe game mid 2 laker zkagez
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

50PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:52 am

we are nah dolls and clowns and don't accurakly know how slow or fazk we go ahead
ikz really wizer nah to let it and his con sorts daly dooming glooming usz

( the devil is a transformist ) Humderdohm Eighk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZW4gEkrL9Q&t=3557s

we hawe 2 be adulkz, not teen or students, makimg machz uze of ourzelwz, of incoeurnek
be in relatiwly good phyzical hondizhiohm, able 2 zpend honkimuel time 2gekher for zuperk timez
zhe becoeur we uze owl / all our prezen pokemciel amd dewellop ik zhe fazcoeur we rezcue controled prisoners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

51PostSubject: Re: Aleicster Crowley' spirit   Aleicster Crowley' spirit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleicster Crowley' spirit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next