Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Holds Barred forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

No Holds Barred forum Empty
1PostSubject: No Holds Barred forum   No Holds Barred forum EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:52 pm

zhe RRFM forum was created in the end of 2015
and before that date most present members where posting on zhe NHB forum since the summer 2014
when the activity on the revolutionary spiriualism forum was small in 2013,
we posted on a private individualy hosted group ( without GNS, Sigmundivarsson, PhilipWaley & Patty then ) until SR started NHB

my " God How Beautifull I " & " Antares Security I " are there az well az zohm ozherz : 2 verify any doubt, timeline & understanding claims

noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/forums/78?page=10#.V-h3WYiLS00

03 28 2018 :

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/noholdsbarreddiscussion/antares-security-t590.html

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   No Holds Barred forum EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 5:14 am

" The trick on the Word "

1zk time i publicly wrote on zhe incoeurnek abou zhe great secret " Hum " i realised  
on november / december 2014 by my own effortkz despite constant wrong & bad compulsion

it's strange zhak i opened up zhe public discussion below on april 18 2015,
10 days before Hyper Lady DB Ankarez was brain implanted 7th physical mind control devices

http://noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/reply/13572/The-Trick-On-The-Word#reply-13572

Some of the innumerous complete lies of all sorts concerning my actions in the last years :

" Love, Sex, Discipline " & " Lies Debunking "

http://noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/search/topic/topic/879#.V_Tk8eWLS01

http://noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/topic/458/Love-Sex-Discipline#.V_Toc-WLS00

what i liked in the first song of this thread was of course NOT anal practice i don't do
ik'z zhe notion of self teaching /\ learning intimake akiohm: amd i did ik alone not having
hearthfully, willfully seeked or accepted ANY touch or entry in ANY intimate new relationship
despite meeting indiwidualz, hesitating and real needz : a lie was even written on that thread...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   No Holds Barred forum EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:24 pm

we posted no major inpurtemp messages on the 2013-2014 private forum weboftruth.org
Regmelocco was active enough and we discussed abou various subjects with him : i remember
i posted about Jesus in San Francisco and zhe Humderdome hardcore music being ekcellenk art by made people loving him : SR had very wrong feelings for that music he didn't like and i argue and prezenked my decoeurmined zenkimenk amd grief for SG1.

Do you remember SR when i asked you many time to join you in SF Bay Area two monthes
after i met Hyper Lady DB Ankarez in april 2014 ? she entertained the idea despite her intuition about you being " a crazy harm doing, pokencially bad intentioned man " yet she wanted zhak voyage and we had zhe means : we had to bear you repeated refusal motivated by IC strategy

Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

4PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   No Holds Barred forum EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:12 am

RB, #3: I vaguely remember everything you just described, and at that time I was undergoing major upheavals involving my physical health, dirtside social environment, and on-line activities. Looking back, I mostly remember depending on my Guides more than I even had before to guide my IC agent activities, and from my present perspective, it looks like both you and I made the right decisions without ever understanding what was actually going on.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

5PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   No Holds Barred forum EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 9:33 am

zhe No Hold Barred forum 
haz also been tranfered from yuku.com 2 tapatalk.com

while checking zhe real time post
honcerning the 7th control tech on Antares in zhe " Antares Security " discusziohm of zhe NHB forum
jusz noticed the exact hour and day date have changed of 1 day ( april 29 ) and another hour ( 05:51)
juz make a noke here ohm zhak change zhak haz probably happened for simple " forum time & date settings " technic reasonsz
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

6PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   No Holds Barred forum EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 am

2day i went to see my Antares Security message" date hour
and it has changed again to 07:51AM

i hawe forkumakely prezerwed zhe origiml date hour ( 10:51AM ) on txt doc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   No Holds Barred forum Empty

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1