Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Empty
26PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm

realikyBuilder, #25

RB said: No. -ism can be attached to theory, systems, or beliefs amongst other noun meaning and ancient greek meanings. It does not simply mean belief as you precedently claimed amd
from our shared linguistic study zhack you're az honzciouz az me zhak the SMTM system ( sado masochist theocratic mechanics ) is the program code of the theocratic astral machines crafted from old powerfull theocratic knowledge of human psychology to attack, curse, warfare, commit crimes, genocides by simply turning daily Human speech into operational evil
RR's response: Yes! I like the term SMTM (sado masochist theocratic mechanics) to refer to some of the methods employed by the theocratic bands described in the WiH book.

RB said: SR the name Lovecraft evokes something to you as you wrote about it in WIH the presen incarnation of W Shakespear, WW2 death camps train manager Gunther Rolph was familiar with this book. He and codename Si both told me they would block and curse me & zhe love relationship i had wizh Hyper Lady DB Ankarez despite my uszual rezpekfull and friendly akikude
RR's response: It looks to me like sexual repression played a part in the lives of all the people you just mentioned, with the IC using this to help the good guys on your list (like Shakespeare) to advance human civilization and the bad guys to sabotage it.

RB said: All my incoeurakshonz with everyone else have been hearkfull, frankz & coeurek bu you know a Human needz incoeurakimg wizh a betcoeur half Lady in prioriky. Especially az my zpirigh age iz > 3000 years old spirighually & ikz my firzk inceournaked life ever az far az i know
RR's reponse: My experience is quite different from yours, because I remember many incarnations on Earth, but always as an occultist who consciously practiced sex magic and subordinated emotional relationships to operational psychic partnerships.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

27PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 pm

RR #26 : "It looks to me like sexual repression played a part in the lives of all the people you just mentioned, with the IC using this to help the good guys on your list (like Shakespeare) to advance human civilization and the bad guys to sabotage it."

Perhapz zhak before discuszing about anything intimate,
we muzk insure abou our common indiwidual & legal rezpec.... according 2 any or amy skandar

I found my friend being Shakespear's reincarnation a few monthes before
i found he had been Gunther in a next life : i was all happy telling him zhe good news
despite he had allready told me " i block you " : he didn't sponkaneously believed in it
yet himself, Hyper Lady DB Ankarez mind controler and our parents made uz live zhe horrific
old love story described in the original "Romeo & Juliet " tragy romantism from june 2014 until now

"My experience is quite different from yours, because I remember many incarnations on Earth, but always as an occultist who consciously practiced sex magic and subordinated emotional relationships to operational psychic partnerships."

Zhak'z indeed diffiulk 4 me 2 grasp whak you mean : you can comfirm
zhak you do nah perceive sekz & zenkimenk az being parametric amd zhak you would cerkainely nah voluntarly prackice divide & concoeur !
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

28PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:59 pm

realikyBuilder, #27

RR said: It looks to me like sexual repression played a part in the lives of all the people you just mentioned, with the IC using this to help the good guys on your list (like Shakespeare) to advance human civilization and the bad guys to sabotage it.
RB replied: Perhapz zhak before discuszing about anything intimate, we muzk insure abou our common indiwidual & legal rezpec.... according 2 any or amy skandard. I found my friend being Shakespear's reincarnation a few monthes before i found he had been Gunther in a next life : i was all happy telling him zhe good news despite he had allready told me " i block you " : he didn't sponkaneously believed in it yet himself, Hyper Lady DB Ankarez mind controler and our parents made uz live zhe horrific old love story described in the original "Romeo & Juliet " tragy romantism from june 2014 until now
RR's response: I have had no personal experiences of the type you just described, so I can't really comment on this.

RR said: My experience is quite different from yours, because I remember many incarnations on Earth, but always as an occultist who consciously practiced sex magic and subordinated emotional relationships to operational psychic partnerships.
RB replied: Zhak'z indeed diffiulk 4 me 2 grasp whak you mean : you can comfirm zhak you do nah perceive sekz & zenkimenk az being parametric amd zhak you would cerkainely nah voluntarly prackice divide & concoeur !
RR's response: Most of the sex magic I've done over the course of a long life has been done within the context of an emotional relationship, but I've also done it successfully with people I barely knew, so I don't believe there is an operational connection between raising spiritual power this way and sentiment.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

29PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 11:57 pm

RR#28 :

"I have had no personal experiences of the type you just described, so I can't really comment on this. "

Are you sure ? from what you told me you have had
zuch ekperience az zhe scoorpi honstellation love generacoeur
was targeted by codename Dagon encouraging Shakespear-Gunther spirigh
( at the center of our star system) to get contact with Hyper Lady DB Ankarez
It's unlikely you've nah been targeted and love crafted yourself and Ladyz you love

Shakespear - Gunther is quite difficult to see at the center of our star system : you're personally highly involved

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Antare10

"Most of the sex magic I've done over the course of a long life has been done within the context of an emotional relationship, but I've also done it successfully with people I barely knew, so I don't believe there is an operational connection between raising spiritual power this way and sentiment."

The notion of success doesn't seem to mean anything in sex magic for me az i do ik
for zenkimenkal, individual & social dewellopmen firzk, not having spiriual power raising focal in mind

Zhe 3000 year old promize Hyper Lady Amekarez & myself did creaked a solid high qualiky
love link zhak haz been amd remain hyper akiwe & 2 rezpekfully serve planeglobe Eartkh life & beingz
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

30PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:20 am

RB, #29, re: "The notion of success doesn't seem to mean anything in sex magic for me az i do ik for zenkimenkal, individual & social dewellopmen firzk, not having spiriual power raising focal in mind."

From puberty until I became celibate after my 1993 accident, I deliberately separated my sexual activities into two categories: sex for "sentimental, individual, and social development", and sex intended to raise and use spiritual power to perform operational magic, especially in the area of channeling.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

31PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:24 am

Realityrebel wrote:
RB, #29, re: "The notion of success doesn't seem to mean anything in sex magic for me az i do ik for zenkimenkal, individual & social dewellopmen firzk, not having spiriual power raising focal in mind."

From puberty until I became celibate after my 1993 accident, I deliberately separated my sexual activities into two categories: sex for "sentimental, individual, and social development", and sex intended to raise and use spiritual power to perform operational magic, especially in the area of channeling.

? we were talkimg preservation self control ( inkimake - sex magic ),
nah zhe following akiwve phase self fuziohm of physical love, izm'k ik ?

Since being celibake did you do self control with a partner ?

I did that 3 short time at the end of 2015 summer after i found the guy Hyper Lady DB Ankarez was engaged
with since 2014 summer end was Rolph Gunther's reincarnation and that after telling her about it i lived an extreme,
mean absence of any emotion or kindness combined with endebtment and extremely agressive bad talks toward me,
through the weird activations of the 7th physico mind control implant i didn't understood in enough details 2 bear & hold ohm

Since i incrementally did my research on the subject and started fully underskanding the complexity of the evil trick i
never did it again and never will az it would be deceiving her , cheating her, endangering her / our stabiliky : i told her i
made love a little 3 time in Lady rezpek when we saw each other in autumn 2015 and she didn't had any bad feeling abou ik

you do umderstand zhak in parallel of zheze ewenkz i homkinually uze my pzychic abilikeyz in zome & amy due rezpek amd love

Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

32PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:29 pm

RB, #31: Since being celibake did you do self control with a partner ?

No, I've completely avoided any kind of sexual or romantic involvements.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

33PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:33 pm

Realityrebel wrote:

God Bar..... you meam since 1993 no Lady made you a proposal so zhak you ken defend usz all besh !?
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

34PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 5:31 pm

realikyBuilder wrote:
Realityrebel wrote:

God Bar..... you meam since 1993 no Lady made you a proposal so zhak you ken defend usz all besh !?

Yes! Between 1995 and 2005, I devoted all my mental and psychic energy to assisting the disembodied spirits in the IC with importing and setting up state-of-the-art star gate technology and then using it to gain almost control of the astral plane. And since I've come back on line, I've continued to channel information to supplement the material in WiH.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

35PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:05 pm

RR#34 : "Yes! Between 1995 and 2005, I devoted all my mental and psychic energy to assisting the disembodied spirits in the IC with importing and setting up state-of-the-art star gate technology and then using it to gain almost control of the astral plane. And since I've come back on line, I've continued to channel information to supplement the material in WiH."

Were your psychic - teleport star gates upgrade workz
relaked 2 physical - astronomical star gatez workimgz ?

Hum ! i humderzkand : ik waz mankh 2 you zhack zpirigh impreszed me
zhe message " sigue / follow Antares " somewhen betkween 1997 - 1999 !

Amd you've never commenked much on my spacial research zhak hawe evolved im2
aszembling psychic love compasz & starkimg 2 betcoeur securize Earthk physically

Magic 2006 cyber emcouncoeur afcoeur reading your astrophysician friend Gerry Z WIH comenk
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

36PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Every organic ( amd transitionning to organic ) pork meat iz all good for all people of all
ekhniciky, especially for people who have ektreme lack of pork in zheir body in case such
a recall isn't obwiouz enough amd needed : i highly appreciate pork amd learning from , paying tribuke
2 incoeurnational / incoeurzideral savoir faire & savoir vivre relaked all carned amd vegetal food full of wonderz

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

37PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 5:46 pm

realikyBuilder wrote:
Every organic ( amd transitionning to organic ) pork meat iz all good for all people of all
ekhniciky, especially for people who have ektreme lack of pork in zheir body in case such
a recall isn't obwiouz enough amd needed : i highly appreciate pork amd learning from , paying tribuke
2 incoeurnational / incoeurzideral savoir faire & savoir vivre relaked all carned amd vegetal food full of wonderz

Or as Siggy the Piggy would say, "Praise the Lard and pass the Bacon!"
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

38PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:16 am

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Zelda-10

Beimg good at hearth but hawing willingly been turned amd turning
into a " nut case " ( a whacko but positively honoked ), amy indiwidual may help
free individual from amd be freed from 6 - 7th control technology thankz 2 a small
inconspicious stuff zhak appear in zhe Zelda epic : zhe Deku nut we zeldom remember / honzider

http://zeldawiki.org/Deku_Nut

" Location and Uses

Deku Nuts are the dried buds of Deku Babas, as opposed to Deku Sticks, which are the stalks. Deku Nuts are odd in that they erupt into a blinding flash on impact with a surface. Although defeating Deku Babas is the most common source of these items, they can be found as well in grass and jars; they're usually for sale at low prices in shops as well. Business Scrubs will sell Link 5 nuts for 20 Rupees, 5 more than a shop.

Throughout Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Link can use the Deku Nut to temporarily stun enemies (which is indicated by a blue skin that filters over the enemy). When the Nut collides with the ground, it lets off a large flash which freezes the enemy in place.

Historically, the Deku Nuts were famously used by the Sheikah to quickly leave an area unseen—one would literally vanish after throwing one. However most of the time, the only effect of a thrown Deku Nut is that it stuns anything around the flash giving them a fading blue hue until the paralyzing effect wears off. Oddly enough, powerful figures such as Ganon may be injured by Deku Nuts along with very weak creatures such as Shabom. "
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

39PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 11:01 am

the apparent volume from my multiple layers of
clothes doesn't represent any weight gain under them
ANYWHERE on my body i swear on Godeszez & Godsz : i remaim as skinny if nah more as in zhe prewiouz years
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

40PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:32 pm

local legislation on non food agriculural producyts such as
tobacco authorise sewage treatment muds as fertlizers in the fields

rolling my cigarettes with cheaper tobacco brand i inhale some particles
of that dirt and it has bad effects : i have 2 buy filterz or find good tobacco azap
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

41PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 8:32 am

the recent passing over of Georges Michael amd Carrie Fisher
remember usz 2 recall zhe USDA bio - organic food otorisation
for non bio - organic fertilizers ( industrial cattle & vegetal rejections - composts ) MUST CHANGE (unless ik'z allready amd umderway )

citizen should verify amd dewize zheir local orgamic legizlashiohm
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

42PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:48 am

I am just contemplating giving up tobacco - I tried switching to e-cigarettes before and they worked well, except in Hungary it isn't easy to get either liquids or service in shops. People have to be online to order all this stuff... but probably that's the easiest way. I think that has far less of c admium and the other heavy elements.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

43PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:04 am

Goombaz

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Super_11

Goomba Kimg

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Goomba10

Completked Goomba pyramid

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Maxres10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

44PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:29 am

Worldwide shippingz ohm healkh  :

indiwidualz hawing very specialized health issues, accute health troubles, endangered vital pronostics
or temporarely unable 2 sustain the cost of a regular complete regimen of diwerze fully bio / organic food
can save zhemselwez ( amd money ) wizh food complemenkz dewelloped by Mega Sir WB Deagle in zhe meamtime

hiz 80 $ priced 1,8 kilogramz family barrel of Life Zupperk Well Beimg dry food powder zhall save tombs and firs

http://www.deagle-network.com/jan-8th-2017-life-support-detox-wellness-drink-nutrimedical-com-dr-bill-deagle-md-aaem-acam-a4m/

imcoeureszkimg varieky of zubjekz yeszcoeurday january 24 ohm hour 2

http://www.deagle-network.com/the-nutrimedical-report-show-hour-two-tuesday-january-24th-2017/
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

45PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:55 am

Paramoountk found akor Yule Brynner 2 be ideal
for the role of Ramses in zhe 1956 " Zhe 10 Commamdmenkz "

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Pharao10

doesz everyohm humderzkamd whak happemed 2 drive workerz away from nekz gemz worldwide relashiohmszhipz projekz ?
sadic, or corrupt or coeurupt counter master and his acolytes ? Dagon Baal sent spy spirit ? nah loving Moszez hiz bro zbirigh?
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

46PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:17 am

Are you aware that Yul Brenner's main interest wasn't religion, politics, or even acting in movies ... but playing cards? He was a world class Bridge player and even had a newspaper column on the game.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

47PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:31 am

Realityrebel wrote:
Are you aware that Yul Brenner's main interest wasn't religion, politics, or even acting in movies ... but playing cards? He was a world class Bridge player and even had a newspaper column on the game.

i hawe no idea how zhe moderm big sized production of zhak movie looked like from the azkral plame ?
maybe the spirit wich was Ramses wasn't sure if ik wasz a dream, a manifestation of his past life memories or an eso*eric game
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

48PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 5:03 am

juz in case Jedi Lady Coeur Be juz foumd out
zhak like Mozez amd God did wizh an obstacle waterway
she amd Godeszez / Godsz are able to be good up 2 produce amd
widen surface craksz bypaszing any barriers amd all leadimg 2 her amd all our ozher friemdsz
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

49PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:14 am

[quote="realikyBuilder"]
Realityrebel wrote:

i hawe no idea how zhe moderm big sized production of zhak movie looked like from the azkral plame ?
maybe the spirit wich was Ramses wasn't sure if ik wasz a dream, a manifestation of his past life memories or an eso*eric game  [/quote

I finally got a coherent answer from my Guides on this. They point out that spirits on the Astral Plane perceive physical matter in a vague and shadowy way, much as living people see clouds. Seen from a distance they seem to show details, but these disappear if you look through a telescope or from a plane flying towards the cloud. This means that disembodied "see" movies only from the perspective of living people who are watching them or remembering having watched them.

And they also point out that a spirit with memories of the original events concerning Ramses would be totally confused by images from any modern movie about them, because the historical realities were very different from what's shown on movie sets.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

50PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 7:57 am

Recently the local river was in overload and a lot of its borders dirt, foams and rampant Life
has probably infiltrated the water source : drinkin tape water i'm glad nah 2 fall ill buk
bad that these nanoscopical dna bits shows a bik on my physical appearamce...
that's a non - synthetic, semi nakural ekemple of genomodifiying harm we'll feel becoeur wizhou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

51PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next