Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the RR Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Welcome to the RR Forum Empty
1PostSubject: Welcome to the RR Forum   Welcome to the RR Forum EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 am

This thread is for posting brief welcomes to new members. Members can also create a new thread for welcoming a particular new member at greater length.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RR Forum   Welcome to the RR Forum EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:29 am

Welcome aboard, Sky!

You are the RR Forum's first new member, and high on my list of people I most want to exchange messages with on line.

If you want to start a thread with a brief introduction, I'd love to see it. But if you don't want to take the trouble right now, that's also fine with me.

I'm going to write two intros myself, one as "Spiritrebel, author of War in Heaven" and the other as "Realityrebel, futurist historian of the Information Revolution", but I want to do a good job, so it will probably take a while for me to write 'em.

Last edited by Realityrebel on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

3PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RR Forum   Welcome to the RR Forum EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:47 am

Very glad to be here Spirit Rebel
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

4PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RR Forum   Welcome to the RR Forum EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:34 am

When I logged on this morning (at 3 am after about four hours sleep), I was pleasantly surprised to see that Sigmundivarsson has joined RR and already posted a message on the General Forum.

Welcome aboard, Siggy! Hearing the clatter of pig trotters in these halls warms my little froggish heart, and I hope you decide to become a regular here. Patty is already here, and I'd love to see Philip and Julie join you.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

5PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RR Forum   Welcome to the RR Forum EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Welcome aboard, ryngymphe.

I'm posting this because you recently jointed this group but haven't yet became active here. I really hope you will end up becoming active here, because there are so few open Web discussion forums in existence these days that it's very hard to recruit new members from outside the circle of people who are already posting on them. I get the impression that you are such an interested outside from the following exchange on my "Revolutionary Spiritualism" Yuku Community almost a year ago. There has been almost no activity there since, and I'm both surprised and pleased to see that you read the notice about the creation of the FMRR Forum and decided to take a look:

ryngymphe
May I join the group ?
Lead
12/15/14 05:41:12

Hi,

I am a french artist. I first read about WiH on www.karmapolis.be. I downloaded the book and I am reading it.

I also take a look at this forum.

I do not intend to post any message until I finish, but who knows?

Spiritrebel
#112/15/14 19:55:47

I just admitted you to membership, so you can post on the IRSR or General Forum when you feel ready to.

reality builder
12/18/14 02:44:06

Hi ryngymphe,

i'm french artist too. Enjoy and ponder WIH well.... there's a french version "La Guerre Celeste" too freely available but if your english is rather good the english version feels better i barely know why....

See ya

ryngymphe
12/18/14 05:18:41

Hi Reality Builder,

Nice to meet you here!

Thanks for information and advice.
I prefer to read in the original language because translation often alters the meanings of words.
English is familiar to me and I was been used for years to the terminology and to the themes developed in WiH.

A bientôt...
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

6PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RR Forum   Welcome to the RR Forum EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:14 am

Welcome aboard, BSSM! I'm very pleased but also a little surprised to see you posting here, and I hope you'll get good enough responses to become a regular here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the RR Forum   Welcome to the RR Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the RR Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1