Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Policy for the No Holds Barred Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Policy for the No Holds Barred Forum Empty
1PostSubject: Policy for the No Holds Barred Forum   Policy for the No Holds Barred Forum EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:16 am

For the moment, the only policy here in the NHB Forum is that RR members can post anything they feel like posting, and if other members have objections, they can create their own thread and describe them.

I personally don't give a Tinker's Damn if people want to cuss, tell dirty jokes or post dirty picts, have flame wars, discuss things taking place on other Web venues, or any of the things that usually get censored on discussion forums.

Nor do I have any idea what kind of postings here might violate the forumotion services "terms of use". So I'm saying, "Let's just have it and see what happens."
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

Policy for the No Holds Barred Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1