Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Change is Inevitable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Change is Inevitable Empty
1PostSubject: Change is Inevitable   Change is Inevitable EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:16 am

CHANGE

HEADLINE: 1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

God’s “modus operandi” is not the STATUS QUO! Change is the operative word. Nothing stays the same with our ETERNAL Creator. Every event takes place TODAY. It is still early AM in the Heavenly realm. The SON-SUN is still RISING in the east side of Paradise and it continues to fill out its volume. At our position in the pit of hell, time is greatly reduced to 24 hour increments and we think in terms of a slow-down. I have been awake on Earth for 74+ years, but I have been “ALIVE” since I was removed from Mother Wisdom’s womb on the Great 4th Creation Day. I have the capacity to lift my thinking to the eternal level and I do so now. For men we think time is moving by swiftly as we see seasons come and go according to the rotation of the sun, moon, and stars in relationship to one another. But seven creation days have transpired already. And we are dawning slowly into that great 8th Day recorded by Enoch. The Body of the Son-Sun is creeping up the eastern horizon of Paradise, and it is VERY EARLY in the AM of the Heavenly “TODAY”!

Devils have been judged and kicked down to “hell” (the Earth environment), where they have crept out of the bottomless pit aboard the bodies of all flesh and blood life-forms including the bodies of men. Here they await execution by fire. Their “stay of execution” is the time it takes Father to empty the “chamber of stars” and plant them in the clay soil of planet Earth. After all the children He created have been placed in the “pit” Father will have shown demons the children they did not believe He had. He will then remove all men remaining on Earth and send fire down from Heaven to ERASE all demons, dissolve plant Earth, and eliminate every trace and memory of demons and sin. He will take this to the point of removing every trace of memory from our mental storage areas. After that no one will recall or remember the Earth, human history on Earth, or that we once were victims of devils in a WAR with God’s enemies. When He said, “Behold, I will make all things NEW”, He means it to the nth-degree! We will need a mirror to see how we really look! To humans the CHANGE will be DRAMATIC and STUNNING! No one will look like a “man”! All will be clothed in the glory of angels. All will shine with the brightness of God and have His FACE. You will have to cope with your glory and beauty and grow accustomed to your own face! Now envision a huge number of brothers and sisters in numbers no man can count who all look the same way. We will all see a portrait of OUR FAMILY as we STAND BEFORE GOD in Family Reunion “TODAY” even though it is early in the morning. Enoch saw it all!

Secrets of Enoch 65:1 'Hear, my children, before that all creatures were created, the Lord created the visible and invisible things. 2 And as much time as there was and went past, understand that after all that he created man in the likeness of his own form, and put into him eyes to see, and ears to hear, and heart to reflect, and intellect wherewith to deliberate. 3 And the Lord saw all man's works, and created all his creatures, and divided time, from time he fixed the years, and from the years he appointed the months, and from the months he appointed the days, and of days he appointed seven. 4 And in those he appointed the hours, measured them out exactly, that man might reflect on time and count years, months, and hours, their alternation, beginning, and end, and that he might count his own life, from the beginning until death, and reflect on his sin and write his work bad and 5 good; because no work is hidden before the Lord, that every man might know his works and never transgress all his commandments, and keep my handwriting from generation to generation. 6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Book of Enoch 10:20 ... And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth 21 destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

This Re-union is the beginning of the 8th Day. “TODAY” will have its RISEN MORNING SON-SUN at last. To be perfect let me rephrase that to @ 1st as we STAND before the Living One! Can you say, “Amen”?!

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

For your listening pleasure, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kymk9f2TNQ
Back to top Go down

Change is Inevitable
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1