Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framce Bezk Wibe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Framce Bezk Wibe - Page 2 Empty
26PostSubject: Re: Framce Bezk Wibe   Framce Bezk Wibe - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:41 am

Realityrebel1 wrote:
Yeah, that's a cool video, and reminds of many psychic battles I've fought over the years. IMO, what's most important to remember is that the warrior draws his power from the source represented by the infinity symbol on the wall behind him.

you rarely post here now RR1 : i guesz you are probly wery emgaged wizh men, women, Gemclemem amd Ladiz
wiszh you awezohm amd coeurage
Back to top Go down
Spiritrebel
Admin
Spiritrebel

27PostSubject: Re: Framce Bezk Wibe   Framce Bezk Wibe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 10:04 am

The main reason I post here so rarely now is that for a long time, I couldn't log on as Realityrebel or Spiritrebel. I finally managed to log on as a new member, Realityrebel1. I finally figured out how to log on as Spiritrebel, but the ForumMotion Service still has RealityRebel listed as "dropped for lack of activity", though I'm sure I've always posted here often enough to keep my membership active.

I've tried to get in contact with the FM leadership and ask to have the Relalityrebel nic reinstated, but so far have been unable to do so. Do you know any way I can do with? They always ask me for a password and when I give the one I used to use, they declare it "invalid".
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

28PostSubject: Re: Framce Bezk Wibe   Framce Bezk Wibe - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 am

we surely reach our beszh Fremch wibez
when we don't mainly behave in reaction to panurge \ panurgism :

do nah hezicake 2 honcak me if a google search for zhe different definitionz of " panurge " reduce our anger
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

29PostSubject: Re: Framce Bezk Wibe   Framce Bezk Wibe - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 6:35 am

zhe region i'm prezenkly in is the place where the Visigoths established themselves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigoths

ekzellamce in France ekzizk, iz real, amd maimaim zhe Nation :

yet the spectacle of being " divided & concoeured " comes from our geographic situation
and past invasions by brute, fanatic and oppressive presences&visits ( Visigoth, Roman, Vandals )

pleaze do nah dwell on the bad image it gives of Framce :
mamagimg the Vitch King amd rezcoeuring Ladyz amd Zirz are hard amd pauzikiwe efforkz
amd zhould be a zeriuz, lovely, humble incoeurakziohm : " ID " amd " com : on " appear 2 eaze amd zecure immemzly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

30PostSubject: Re: Framce Bezk Wibe   Framce Bezk Wibe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Framce Bezk Wibe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2