Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hosting Migrants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Hosting Migrants Empty
1PostSubject: Hosting Migrants   Hosting Migrants EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:03 am

German Chancelor Angela Merkel policy about middle eastern migrants hosting keeps on making the mainstream news here.

I haven't a precise idea of how this policy is handled : all i know, from following closely enough the US middle eastern migrants politics, is that a similar politic is also implemented in the US but the Why House makes it very clear :

any migrant who will be allowed access and refuge on the US territory first have to pass through an ultra extensive protocol of Humanv screenings and evaluations before being estimated non apt and non welcomed or apt and welcomed

in the purpose of minimizing the risks of incidents related to jihad mind control meeting parallax mind control, we should expec Germany's brillant will to be based on an equivalent or shared approach
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Hosting Migrants Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Hosting Migrants   Hosting Migrants EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:32 am

reality builder wrote:
German Chancelor Angela Merkel policy about middle eastern migrants hosting keeps on making the mainstream news here.

I haven't a precise idea of how this policy is handled : all i know, from following closely enough the US middle eastern migrants politics, is that a similar politic is also implemented in the US but the Why House makes it very clear :

any migrant who will be allowed access and refuge on the US territory first have to pass through an ultra extensive protocol of Humanv screenings and evaluations before being estimated non apt and non welcomed or apt and welcomed

in the purpose of minimizing the risks of incidents related to jihad mind control meeting parallax mind control, we should expect Germany's brilliant will to be based on an equivalent or shared approach

From what I'm now channeling on this, the question of migration out of the Islamic world is soon
going to become moot because of massive political upheavals inside the Muslim countries
themselves. The reality is that jehadist militants are just as dangerous to the governments of the
Islamic countries where they reside as they are to foreign government both Muslim and non-
Muslim. And it's also important to realize that the Caliphate itself has never had a formally
organized government. What is called DAESH is really just a bunch of separate jehadist gangs
in loose cooperation with one another, and the political reality is closer to that within a fleet
of pirate ships a few hundred years ago. So it's very likely that governments like the present
Saudi monarchy are soon going to collapse without actually being replaced, and that all of
the world's non-Islamic governments are going to feel forced to stop accepting significant
numbers of Muslim immigrants, no matter what particular political faction is in power at any
particular time.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

Hosting Migrants
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-