Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Transfer from Thought for the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigK

A Transfer from Thought for the Day Empty
1PostSubject: A Transfer from Thought for the Day   A Transfer from Thought for the Day EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:16 am

My apology, I sidetracked the TFD thread with my ramblings so thought it best to bring here into a new thread.

BigK, #92, re: "I see little difference between our present President B Obama and Donald Trump if you consider these factors, both were organizers and had numerous people to select from for their cabinets and advisers, one is more brash and comes of straight forward in his campaign just as the Prez did in his original running for the position. Much of their effectiveness also seems to be determined by the type of people and their collective experiences brought in to support the President, D Trump has more professional people in his surroundings and dealings which is a positive thing imo."

SR, #93, Actually, I think Hillary and Trump have more in common with each other than they do with Obama. Obama is a professional politician who's spent his whole adult life either working directly with public officials or holding office himself. Hillary Clinton was a politician's wife for a long time and then got groomed for the Presidency, but doesn't have that much skill at actually using the political system. Donald Trump is an excellent professional business man and entertainer who has long dealt with various government agencies from the outside, but again, he has no experience as a political insider. Electing either of them would be like going to a physician in private practice who never served an intership or worked for years in a clinic or hospital.

re: "Obama won because he gave people hope and made many promises to many who wanted changes, Trump is also giving many people hope that changes can be made for a better America. Interjecting my own observations leads me to believe BO has alienated both the Conservatives, the swing voters and many of the Democratic leaders..BO has demonstrated his weaknesses and the peaceful negotiation concept is not effective at this time when we as America is facing too many societies with the barbarian mentality and might is right...
There has been one crisis and disaster after another in BO's time as President, and it does no good to point fingers and play the blame game, things are messed up and the average person has no power to change things presently because the ballot box is not working as long as their exists power people situated well above the office of the Presidency... many refuse to acknowledge this or admit it if they even suspect it."

My opinion of Obama is that he is a moderate who got elected by promising to try and lead the country in certain specific directions, and he has made a serious effort to do this,
but has had only limited success due to massive resistence from Republicans in the legislative branch and the plutocratic business leaders who buy enormous power from behind the scenes. His opponents keep accusing him of not having leadership ability, but the fact that he's accomplished anything at all shows that he actually has quite a bit of it, even though the majority of people in the politico-economic power structure have have refused to follow him. He did fix the economy to a limited extent, he's kept us out of the kind of major foreign wars the two Bushes got us into, and he's handling the immigration problem with "benign neglect" by not deporting large numbers of people.

re: "The immigration situation is the latest bombshell to drop into our yard, although it has been going on for sometime the South of the Border are not where our focus should be, imo..allowing a large mass of people raised up in a different culture with their own codes of conduct and acceptable behavior is, those who have no intention of integrating themselves and adapting to our Western freedoms, customs and niceties and mainly laws.
The recent attacks by immigrants in Germany attests to this. Do you want to grant more lawless people a fertile hunting ground on unsuspecting Americans?"

It looks to me like the "immigration crisis" has been created by the Republicans for political purposes, and that if you take a hard look at the actual situation, the numbers of people entering country illegally has NOT increased during the two Obama Administrations, nor has the numbers of illegals committing crimes or taking jobs that otherwise would go to citizens. However, the actual problem with illegal aliens in the USA is something entirely different, that almost never gets mentioned. The ten to twelve million illegals who are already here working at lower wages than would ever be paid to citizens are so important to the total economy that it would completely crash and burn if they were either deported or prevented from working illegally. Obama knows this and so does Hillary, though they, like all mainstream politicians, are afraid to talk about it. I'm sure Donald Trump is also Aware of the facts I just pointed out, and his promise to deport all the illegals is just empty rhetoric that that he will wiggle out of implementing if elected.

re: "Cologne Germanys Governor is a progressive female, why would anyone want Hilliary with a similar mindset sitting in the chair of the Presidency."

IMO, Chancellor Merkle seems to be doing a pretty good job as chief executive in Germany, and the country itself is doing quite well on both the political and economic levels. American conservatives keep saying that the EU is about to crash and burn, but as I pointed above, this is much more likely to happen in the USA if Trump or any conservative Republican is elected POTUS in 2016.

I found 2 great sites with writings that explains the behind the strings puppeteers and chicanery that has been going on and naming those actually responsible..Starting with FDR/Ike great visions for our Country and how things have deviated from them.

The Two Contending Visions of World Government
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/06/the-two-contending-visions-of-world-government.html

The war within our government and Military senior staff of the different Agencies
2:25 Timer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbrFux8LyM#t=192
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: A Transfer from Thought for the Day   A Transfer from Thought for the Day EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:48 am

To me, the scariest thing about the matters you're talking here is that only people like Jesse Ventura seem to see through the bill of goods that both of the major political parties seem to be selling, which I assume is why he gets so little publicity on either the left-wing or right-wing media outlets. The only reason I always support the Democrats is because they try to create as many jobs as they can or ordinary Americans, but as you point out, their policies are exactly the same as those of the Republicans when it comes to guaranteeing that the rich are going to continue getting richer and everyone else getting poorer. However, I'm actually more optimistic about the future today than I was a couple of years ago, simply because there are now factions working behind the scenes to prevent WW3 that are in the process of creating themselves. Do you also have glimpses of this? Most Americans of all political persuasions don't see it, but it keeps coming clearer and clearer to me.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
BigK

3PostSubject: Re: A Transfer from Thought for the Day   A Transfer from Thought for the Day EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:07 am

I cannot express any knowledge of future events as I'm not a "seer" as you and Sky are nor do I hear any type of voice like others do, all I can do is collate and attempt to sort out by evaluating what I have before me, most of that gleaned from observing people, actions and the vibes that are given off by them, that and what is reported by "information sources from many different areas.

This even becomes clouded at times as I do battle thru the different personalities that reside inside myself, attempting to suppress the main one that surfaces in anger and frustration.

Now to answer you inquiry of if I do see or feel that there is an alternative, yes I do, but much like in as I just know as I know inside of the Spirit World, higher intelligence than ourselves from different realms..to me it just is, I accept that without question..

I try to incorporate earlier writings by "seerers" from earlier Centurys through nowinmy evaluations of what is and will take place.

All (that I can determine from these) is that at the point in history that we have reached and the amount of "evil" greed and power exerted over the masses of the Earth today is coming to a radical change that man has accelerated to this point of destruction of everything around him/her.. That powers greater that ourselves that can see the future will step in (when they deem it proper) and they will slap the shit outta the evil ones and resurrect or reinstate the peaceful, loving portion of mankind.

There were many a time over the course of life that I considered suicide, I think that might have been entertained by most at one period or another, but that one thing that prevented it from happening is thinking "what could be worse", so of course (me being the questioning inquisitive one) I had to stick around to see "what could be worse" and find out, I know its a stinkin thinking thought but it took a lifetime for me to realize that things can be better and start using that thought. today I'm trying to imitate a "Timex" Watch.."Take a lickin and keep on tickin" and to hang in there up to and as close to seeing this change come about as I can.

Yes I do "know" that an alternative to all of this mess will be provided coming from a source outside of mans physical realm..that is the only way to make this possible imo.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

4PostSubject: Re: A Transfer from Thought for the Day   A Transfer from Thought for the Day EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:26 pm

BigK, #3, re: "I cannot express any knowledge of future events as I'm not a 'seer' as you and Sky are nor do I hear any type of voice like others do, all I can do is collate and attempt to sort out by evaluating what I have before me, most of that gleaned from observing people, actions and the vibes that are given off by them, that and what is reported by 'information sources from many different areas'."

I've never claimed to be a prophet who can predict future events with absolute, not do I believe that the Spirit Guides I channel information from can do so. What I do believe is that human spirits in what I call the "Invisible College" possess the power to alter future events in ways that may allow the extablishment of a true civilization on Planet Earth. I don't believe there's anything supernatural about this, nor am I certain that these efforts will succeed.

re: "This even becomes clouded at times as I do battle thru the different personalities that reside inside myself, attempting to suppress the main one that surfaces in anger and frustration."

I've always understood this and treated you with courtesy and respect even when you have posted messages that have turned a number of otherwise progressive-minded people against you. I've found this possible because two of my wives suffered from similar problems, and I've learned how to deal with them.

re: "Now to answer you inquiry of if I do see or feel that there is an alternative, yes I do, but much like in as I just know as I know inside of the Spirit World, higher intelligence than ourselves from different realms... to me it just is, I accept that without question."

I've believed exactly the same all my life, but didn't know the details until I made the "personal breakthrough in spiritual consciousness" in 1983 that led to the channeling and writing of the "War in Heaven" book over the next five years. I found out that the "higher intelligence" doesn't involve the supernatural, but is simply a large number of human spirits from advanced civilizations elsewhere in the universe who are now incarnating on Earth.

re: "I try to incorporate earlier writings by 'seerers' from earlier Centurys through now in my evaluations of what is and will take place. All (that I can determine from these) is that at the point in history that we have reached and the amount of 'evil' greed and power exerted over the masses of the Earth today is coming to a radical change that man has accelerated to this point of destruction of everything around him/her. That powers greater that ourselves that can see the future will step in (when they deem it proper) and they will slap the shit outta the evil ones and resurrect or reinstate the peaceful, loving portion of mankind."

I realized while I was writing the "WiH" book that this intervention isn't a sudden set of events that will take place in the future, but is something that is already taking place, and in fact has been happening for centuries. And ironically, the chief cause of the movement towards real civilzation on Earth is the very technology that also gives the "bad guys" powerful tools and weapons for doing harm. However, now that this technology has brought us into the Information Age, it appears that ordinary people are now gaining more control over their personal destinies and that power elites are losing ground.

re: "There were many a time over the course of life that I considered suicide, I think that might have been entertained by most at one period or another, but that one thing that prevented it from happening is thinking 'what could be worse', so of course (me being the questioning inquisitive one) I had to stick around to see 'what could be worse/ and find out, I know its a stinkin thinking thought but it took a lifetime for me to realize that things can be better and start using that thought. today I'm trying to imitate a 'Timex' Watch. 'Take a lickin and keep on tickin' and to hang in there up to and as close to seeing this change come about as I can."

This is extremely important, because something similar has been happening to very large numbers of Earth people, but most of them have yet to become consciously aware of it. So the more we can discuss this on line in completely honest terms, the better.

re: "Yes I do 'know' that an alternative to all of this mess will be provided coming from a source outside of man's physical realm. That is the only way to make this possible, imo."

I agree, and it looks to me like events over the next year or two are going to greatly increase this awareness among the majority of the world's population. Peace advocates back in the Sixties coined the phrase, "What if they gave a war and nobody came?" And since then, conventional warfare (the clash of large armies on the field of battle) has had less and less impact on the course of history. Guerrilla warfare is now having more impact, but the very fact that it's being called "terrorism" shows that its effectiveness is also decreasing. Why? Because it only influences the actions of people who are afraid, and the actual fact is that the vast majority of people have nothing to fear from terrorism.
Back to top Go down
BigK

5PostSubject: Re: A Transfer from Thought for the Day   A Transfer from Thought for the Day EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Wasn't it said "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter" ?
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

6PostSubject: Re: A Transfer from Thought for the Day   A Transfer from Thought for the Day EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:22 pm

BigK wrote:

Wasn't it said "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter" ?

This has been said, and IMO, it supports the point I was trying to make above: the very concept of "terrorism" introduces a subjective element into warfare, and so does the concept of "freedom fighter". Both depend on an emotional reaction from the subject, whereas conventional warfare is almost completely objective, as in "surrender or die".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7PostSubject: Re: A Transfer from Thought for the Day   A Transfer from Thought for the Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Transfer from Thought for the Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1