Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Rare Bear Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigK

A Rare Bear Video Empty
1PostSubject: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:03 am

Spirit;
The links aren't taking nor is the you tube button.

Subject: Fwd: Bear interrupts photo shoot

This is a bloody dangerous place in Canada. The bears are huge and very
curious. See what happens when a huge brown bear decides to take a closer look.
look at a film shoot for a washing machine.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/eryxAcsTcOA?rel=0
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

A Rare Bear Video Empty
2PostSubject: Re: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:35 pm

This is a great video, and I assume the Youtube button started working for you, because the top copy is now embedded. And the URL at the bottom also takes me to the vid on Youtube.

And here's another vid that I find even scarier, for reasons I'll post later:

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Skytiger

Skytiger

A Rare Bear Video Empty
3PostSubject: Re: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:44 pm

I think it makes bears look friendly, which might make someone want to pet one, which might cause said person end up as bear poop.
Back to top Go down
BigK

A Rare Bear Video Empty
4PostSubject: Re: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Thanks Sky,I love most all animals and birds and usually have peaceful encounters with them but like you said, they can eat,injure or kill you in the blink of an eye, some people just don't employ their common sense in encounters with the wild ones, 2 and 4 footed ones..
How have you been ? I didn't realize this site was here, I hope to be more active as I think its time for me to surround myself with peaceful and those with no ill will, I'm tired of having my ugly side rear its head and I feel at peace here.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

A Rare Bear Video Empty
5PostSubject: Re: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:04 pm

Skytiger wrote:
I think it makes bears look friendly, which might make someone want to pet one, which might cause said person end up as bear poop.

This brings to mind the old saying: "Bear hunting: Sometimes you kill the bear, and sometimes the bear kills you."
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

A Rare Bear Video Empty
6PostSubject: Re: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:30 pm

BigK, #4, re: "I didn't realize this site was here, I hope to be more active as I think its time for me to surround myself with peaceful and those with no ill will, I'm tired of having my ugly side rear its head and I feel at peace here."

I'm glad you feel comfortable here, because my goals for the RR Forum are exactly what you just described in terms of atmosphere. And my goals in terms of subect matter are summed up on the Front Page, right under the logo: "Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment." In other words, I'm more interested in originality of approach to issues than I am in anything else.

And it does bother me that you didn't realize this site was here. If you didn't know, I wonder how many other people who might be interested don't know either. So if you or anyone else reading this knows people on other boards you think might be interested, please give them the addy and invite them to take a look. This Forum is completely open to reading and posting by anyone who comes here.
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

A Rare Bear Video Empty
7PostSubject: Re: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Wow lost a reply to Kim. Must have hit wrong button.

Anyway just saying I'm glad your here Kim, and everything with me and hubby is great, We both have had cataract surgery and can see 20/20 which is great. We didn't realize how bad our eyesite was.

I know you'll love it here. Everyone respects each other. cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rare Bear Video Empty
8PostSubject: Re: A Rare Bear Video   A Rare Bear Video Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rare Bear Video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1