Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agree or Disagree??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejunkyardpoet

Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 Empty
26PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:20 am

Kim asks, anyone understand what or what I am trying to say?... jy says ah hah! the voice is as a sneaky snake in the garden!...
Back to top Go down
BigK

27PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:43 am

thejunkyardpoet wrote:
Kim asks, anyone understand what or what I am trying to say?... jy says ah hah! the voice is as a sneaky snake in the garden!...

Yes, but I have in found times past that I was the sneaky snake in the garden and the voice pointed this out to  me..
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

28PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

BigK wrote:
thejunkyardpoet wrote:

Yes, but I have in found times past that I was the sneaky snake in the garden and the voice pointed this out to  me..

Yes! This concept has also been one of the cornerstones I've built my own life and psychic activities around. it not only ties in with the Biblical myth of the "fall" of Adam and Eve (which actually describes the creation of human intelligence and free will), but also with the Hindu legend I just posted about down in the "Music" Library Forum.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
thejunkyardpoet

29PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:30 am

Kim says: Yes, but I have in found times past that I was the sneaky snake in the garden and the voice pointed this out to me..

jy says: yes I too have encountered the adversary and it is the insidious two fold mind which serves a lie (deception) of THINKING I am free...

so figuratively speaking from the genesis ...

It was this judgmental mind which came to reign in mankind, triggered by a question! and it is that which really holds mankind as a prisoner or slave (much like those who were enslaved and forced to serve the fleshly "if it feels good to the flesh mind, do it", the mind in ruling Egypt ...

To be free from this master of the natural flesh mind, we must find the one undivided truth, which is the only way of overcoming/escaping the adversary two fold mind of deception...

Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

30PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:09 am

thejunkyardpoet wrote:
Kim says: Yes, but I have in found times past that I was the sneaky snake in the garden and the voice pointed this out to  me..

jy says: yes I too have encountered the adversary and it is the insidious two fold mind which serves a lie (deception) of THINKING I am free...

so figuratively speaking from the genesis ...

It was this judgmental mind which came to reign in mankind, triggered by a question! and it is that which really holds mankind as a prisoner or slave (much like those who were enslaved and forced to serve the fleshly "if it feels good to the flesh mind, do it", the mind in ruling Egypt ...

To be free from this master of the natural flesh mind, we must find the one undivided truth, which is the only way of overcoming/escaping the adversary two fold mind of deception...

Are you claiming that human intelligence and free will are evil rather than good, and that people should run their lives according to "the will of God" as described in written scriptures and explained by preachers?

Back to top Go down
thejunkyardpoet

31PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:24 am

RR asks, Are you claiming that human intelligence and free will are evil rather than good, and that people should run their lives according to "the will of God" as described in written scriptures and explained by preachers?

RR, my answer is yes and no!

I will quote Paul when saying "do as I do", yet this does not mean follow him, but follow the spirit of truth"...

BUT, "how shall we know the spirit of truth from our own spirit speaking (which be that sneaky two fold SEEMINGLY RIGHT judgmental voice of GOOD 'N EVIL) the audible voice in our head of our Adamic helpmeet?"...

But, we shall know that spirit of truth, as its speaking in a revelation of light which is based on love, a love which is not divided, nor can it be divided, as a love of the judgmental natural mind of the twofold mind of self, based on good 'n evil...

the love of god is greater than the love which is subject to self concern in the divided world...
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

32PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:00 pm

All I can say in answer to this is that both Charles Manson and David Koresh have
claimed to have been directly inspired by God Almighty, so there has to be more to
figuring out what "spirit of truth" is saying than looking inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

33PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:17 pm

Actually, well IMHO, one knows when they make contact with Creator when they hear words of love and feel love. These words are about love for everyone as well as for the one in meditation. These words/ feelings don't favor one person, group, religion, nation over any other. All are loved equally, and IMO there are no favorites.
However, if your inner voice you find in deep prayer or meditation, says your more special as is your country and only your believe is the correct belief AND all others are false and the followers of such should be killed. If this is what you hear, your only hearing your own selfish ego and you are NOT COMMUNICATING with Creator.

One other thing, men are not meant to rule women, nor are women meant to rule men. We are suppost to LOVE each other.

It amazes me all the false crap that has been written in the name of god by those who would control others with fear.  Don't you think its time we grew up.....
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

34PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:03 am

Sky, #33:

I second everything you just said, but IMO, it's also necessary
to add that so-called "Holy Scripture" can contain passages
that any sensible person has to consider evil, such as those
that describe "God" raining down fire and brimstone on whole
cities and committing genocide against the inhabitants. So
it's not just the words of people we consider to be villains
that have to be ignored, but sometimes the words of the
Biblical "prophets" as well. For example, when I read how
Moses reacted when he came down from the mountain
with the Ten Commandments and found the Hebrews still'
worshiping the Great Goddess, as they always had, I have
to class him among the Bad Guys, not the Good Guys, and
figure that his not surviving to enter the "Promised Land"
was actually a sign of "divine justice" being done.
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

35PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:19 am

Re #34

IMHO every time a natural occurrence happened / happens, that cannot be explained or completely understood by humans, someone will take it as an opportunity to say God did it. To them it's the perfect excuse to use fear to control others.

Also IMO, some 'religious' leaders tend to throw a hissy fit when followers, or potential followers, don't do everything they tell them to do. Moses did this when he came down the mountain. The 10 Commandments do indeed offer some good things to go by, but should not be forced on people. What people do is left up to their free will, and should be, in order for us to grow, learn and advance.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

36PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 am

Skytiger wrote:
Re #34

IMHO every time a natural occurrence happened / happens, that cannot be explained or completely understood by humans, someone will take it as an opportunity to say God did it. To them it's the perfect excuse to use fear to control others.

Also IMO, some 'religious' leaders tend to throw a hissy fit when followers, or potential followers, don't do everything they tell them to do. Moses did this when he came down the mountain. The 10 Commandments do indeed offer some good things to go by, but should not be forced on people. What people do is left up to their free will, and should be, in order for us to grow, learn and advance.

It's also important to remember that the Old Testament describes Moses as dumping his wife and family
and running off to become a prophet, as if this were a perfectly normal and ethical thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

37PostSubject: Re: Agree or Disagree??   Agree or Disagree?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Agree or Disagree??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-