Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Astral Psionic Pillow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Astral Psionic Pillow  Empty
1PostSubject: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Who has one ?!
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:15 pm

reality builder wrote:
Who has one ?!

My guess is that nobody reading this except you and me has exactly the same type of linkage with the IC that you and I have ... but if anyone does, I strongly suspect that their Guides will advise them not to start talking openly about it at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
reality builder wrote:
Who has one ?!

My guess is that nobody reading this except you and me has exactly the same type of linkage with the IC that you and I have ... but if anyone does, I strongly suspect that their Guides will advise them not to start talking openly about it at this point.

Oki doki RR ! all i can say is that i currently don't make use of mine for i don't know what Hum reason except for sure because my deep love for Hyper Lady Antares

Here's what i've realised today :

/!\ Mars 09 2018 : juz remowed zhe image because it contained an ( inverted ) szwatiska in the middle 
i inverted it counterclockwize for its Hindu zbirighuel symbology has nothing to do with the nazi ideology )

Hyper Lady Anne Hon S and Hyper Sir Bar Vader sure have profund feelings !!!!! Like a Star @ heaven !!!!

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

4PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:20 am

Hey you may take a look at the latest news from the Huffington Post : the short vid is really nice for many Hum reasons !

http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2015/12/03/video-marion-marechal-le-pen-estrosi-castaner-remake-star-wars-paca-wars-regionales-2015_n_8711752.html
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

5PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:01 am

reality builder wrote:
Hey you may take a look at the latest news from the Huffington Post : the short vid is really nice for many Hum reasons !

http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2015/12/03/video-marion-marechal-le-pen-estrosi-castaner-remake-star-wars-paca-wars-regionales-2015_n_8711752.html

Yes! This short trailer was way cool and I'm looking forward to seeing a longer one...

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
regmelocco

6PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Well, well... You don't have to be an artist... It's a French karma anyway. But you are too talented, damn! These arrangement are very archetypal and visually graspable.
I liked these subtle points - the heart in the centre with the srivatsa design... Dark Fater parody
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

7PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Thank U Sirs for appreciating
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

8PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:01 pm

realikyBuilder wrote:
Realityrebel wrote:
reality builder wrote:
Who has one ?!

Oki doki RR ! all i can say is that i currently don't make use of mine for i don't know what Hum reason except for sure because my deep love for Hyper Lady Antares

Here's what i've realised today :

/!\ Mars 09 2018 : juz remowed zhe image because it contained an ( inverted ) szwatiska in the middle 
i inverted it counterclockwize for its Hindu zbirighuel symbology has nothing to do with the nazi ideology 

Hyper Lady Anne Hon S and Hyper Sir Bar Vader sure have profund feelings !!!!! Like a Star @ heaven !!!!

If I am not mistaken..........
Darth Vader is a symbol of
Azazel.... the former fallen angel mentioned in the Book of Leviticus......
16:10.... in the RSV......
and in the original Hebrew........

You might like this........
http://www.politicalforum.com/religion-philosophy/369227-does-major-fallen-angel-return-g-d-divide-kingdom-satan.html

Does a major fallen angel return to G-d and divide the kingdom of Satan and...
cause it to fall?

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel."(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"
(Matthew 12)

Near death experiencer Guy VanHorn McLain was shown something regarding the full meaning of "the restoration of all things."

Guy VanHorn-McLain:
"
Quote :
For I have built my new kingdom already! and positioned my Seraphym at the borders! For old ways weather away like water washed stone. My new promised land claims are all in your hearts who seek my kingdom or earthly borders crumble and fences errode. But my kingdom shall not errode and my borders grow broader. Seek you first My kingdom or else you pioneer in vain." This is a new word I bring from the Most High. The Ancient of days decrees this and so it shall be !!!!"

Quote :
Guy VanHorn-McLain:
"I see the walls crumble and the gulf around the inner wall fills with cooled stone. Every light ever created by god will be redeemed by the act of His Son who he had sent to us. There should be no more attachment to the Idea that if we make mistakes we will end up in a Gulag. That is man's ways Not I Am's The Ancient of Days"

Quote :
Guy VanHorn-McLain:
"The Daemon will shed his clothes of torment and be offered vestures of gold and light. And Be healed from the wounds created by the father of all lies who tricked each aND EVERY ONE OF THEM. tHE fALLEN ONES RISE AGAIN AND SERVE IN love"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9PostSubject: Re: Astral Psionic Pillow    Astral Psionic Pillow  Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Psionic Pillow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1